How I Increased my IQ by 6 STDs (90 Points) by watching flicks

My IQ has risen 6 standard deviations since high school (from 50 to 140). I know that I'm far more intelligent than when I was in school.
There's no doubt, it's risen in every mental aspect possible. It's not even a competition with my former self. I've been tested 3 times over the years
That said, Psychology doesn't know what neurochemistry knows about what is possible. So of course, psychology will assume that IQ can not be increased
I took Dihexa for about 2 weeks, earlier this year to treat lifelong extreme ADD. My ADD is mostly gone, the mood dysregulation is gone. My memory and recall show greater ease and ability. Emotional processing and empathy dramatically enabled, my ability to see patterns and track multiple variables interacting and predict their outcomes across time intervals has improved with more clarity, speed and confidence, and my verbal skills increased, etc

I stacked 25mg intranasal Dihexa with 50mg to 100mg intranasal tyrosine for two weeks. I skipped days here and there but it all amounts to roughly two weeks of straight dosing, all while playing mentally challenging vidya all day long.
Along with it, I took GH secretagogues, 4 mg CJC1295 with DAC during the first week along with 125 mcg ipamorelin intranasally for 2 days, also snorting ISRIB-A17 (5mg), intranasal insulin, BPAP+PPAP (each 50mg), Phenibut 5g every 5 days, and Bromantane (80mg intranasally) every other day
I also split 5mng BPC 157 over the first two days that I used Dihexa, which I stacked with Semax and Epobis
I wasn't sure if the effects were going to be permanent but so far they are.
I also snorted phenylpiracetam a few times along with experimenting with intranasal cocoa powder which is a powerful stimulant for executive functioning since it's loaded with tyrosine
On one of the days I did Dihexa 25mg intranasally twice in one day along with around 100mg tyrosine and my brain was bathing in dopamine
The next substance I'll try out will be the Hyaluronate-P6 and D21 peptide.

Attached: 1651386708073.jpg (718x896, 215.56K)

kys faggot

explain like I'm 5

You on twitter?

Those are 13 year old asses, btw. If you're attracted to that, kys

Yeah man movies are great

I just looked all those up and you probably have cancer now, dude. Hope it was worth it.

>Those are 13 year old asses
How could you possibly know that

where can someone buy dihexa though?

Nowhere in your wall of text about the drug cocktail do you mention anything about watching flicks. Seems like this is a Any Forums copypasta but you forgot to change the one line about playing vidya.

This is probably a Any Forums copypasta. Reeks or /fraud/ retard ruining his body for short term gains.

There's no way it's comfortable to have your underwear riding up your ass

I don't even care about IQ anymore. I just want to be able to focus on something for like half a hour. I was blessed with a miracle (old friend hired me to work in his IT company) and I feel that I'm delivering one tenth of what I could. I also don't want to disappoint him, even though he's very much lenient with my slow process. I genuinely want to help this guy, but I can't say I'm reaching 70%, even 60% of what I could. I took a few pills in the beginning of this year and they help a lot, but mostly with anxiety. Maybe is worth to try again.

Maybe you should try.

I have high IQ but can't focus on anything. I haven't read a book in a decade, and that book took me a year to get through. If it weren't for Audible I wouldn't read at all. If it weren't for Adderall I would be making $80,000 less than I do.

Yeah ADHD sucks. I just bit the bullet and got Adderall. I feel like a different person. I actually watch movies again, something I stopped doing years ago. I know Adderall may fuck with me in the long term but it's worth it to have my youth back

H-How old are these girls? Asking for a friend...

Attached: 1535284673717.png (646x595, 322.77K)

Women are built different m8

>If you're attracted to something that bears almost an identical representation to what is considered conventionally attractive in adult women there is something wrong with you

Jesus. America is g r i m

>bottom half woman
>top half lg

literally heaven

IQ naturally starts dropping at a snail's pace after the age of 25. You just become more adept at utilizing said IQ than you were when you were younger.
It's also not a predicator to success, as some of the people with the highest IQs live like hikikomori. It depends on the individual how they will utilize their capacity.

true if you put your hand over the bottom half they look 11

>raise aoc to 18
>put something in the water so lgs turn out like these

Fucking kikes. They rigged the game.

Attached: 1412571540079.jpg (250x242, 8.97K)

Nootropics.

Seen this same thread on Pol

At a certain point, too much intelligence seems crippling. It opens too many doors and the person goes crazy, or has severe malfunctions in society.

its actually backfiring, early bloomers hit the wall sooner.
you see, women have a finite number of ova, and when they ran out of it their strogen levels plummel and hit the wall.
a girl entering puverty around 14 is probably gonna look young in her mid 40´s early 50´s or even later.

Basically OP is taking a bunch of dangerous nootropics that are known to cause cancer so he can play videogames better.