You're delusional if you think you'd behave any differently

You're delusional if you think you'd behave any differently.

Attached: asskicked.jpg (1280x720, 58.94K)

Congratulations, you understand literally the entire point of the scene. He couldn't help that the only rational way to respond to the scenario was to debase and humiliate himself, she couldn't help that it was a massive turn off and relationship-ender, and there wasn't much of anything either them could do about it.

Id be terrified to get in fight because I would worry that my pants would get pulled off during the fight and people would see my diaper

it's weird that they chose such a short actor to be the one to bully Louie. Louis CK would probably tower over this dude if he stood up

anyway to answer your question, I wouldn't have told a bunch of drunk assholes to be quiet in the first place. You're literally asking for it and he should know better living in New York

In reality he'd be black and nothing Louie would say would stop him from getting beat up

The most annoying fucking zoomers in my neighborhood are white.

Nah I would sucker punch him while he was walking away

I don't leave the house without a firearm. Ever.

>*pulls out gun as soon as they throw a punch and blows their brains into the sidewalk*
The firearm is the great equalizer of our species. I don't have to be a muscular Chad to win this time.

>Some "tough guy" baby-faced jock faggot trying to intimidate me
Lol I'd call the police and watch how quickly he pissed himself. Now if it was a hood-looking colored gentleman, well of course I'd react just like that. You never know who could be "packing heat", as those people tend to say.

lol if some little fag like this tried to step to me i'd pound the shit outta his bussy. he'd be begging me to stop but i'd leave his asshole bleeding

I've never watched this scene but I completely get what it's doing. And I'm genuinely terrified to watch it and see myself in it.

Attached: disgust.png (1155x825, 1.09M)

>not using the diaper as a weapon

Attached: 1652508748853.jpg (200x200, 3.69K)

>kid goes off about how he's going to kick my ass
"Okay, well I'll just call the police then"

problem solved

based, it is your duty as a man to shoot and kill someone the moment you have justifiable cause to do so

>go for it, I’ll take the free money
You don’t even have to know how to fight, just turtle up and protect your vitals. After a few hits where you’re not hitting back only a complete psycho would keep going and this kid was just trying to be a big shot. Call his bluff, take the hits, and win the lawsuit (depending on the state, I know some places would consider that provocation because we always make excuses for the aggressor)
Jim Norton is a cunt but he handled this type of situation perfectly with Jesse Ventura: if you’re going to hit me hit me but you’re not going to get what you want from me just by throwing around threats
Granted this all goes out the window with black people who usually have nothing to lose, in that case just smile say you don’t understand and say you support BLM, even while he’s raging

he was under 18
if you even slapped him you’d go to jail

I've beaten a lot of fuckers to near death in bars over the years, mouthy cunts are better people after an SDH and intubation. I did kill a guy in Michigan in 04 when he tried to stab me, but I just shot him in the head; side note, never to speak to the police without a lawyer present.

i'd never be in that position because i'm not a bald old fag

Bad luck for you, I'm a police officer and I'm back tracing you right now

Why would you lie on the internet?

I'd really appreciate it if you never posted this again