Cheats on his 10/10 wife with a random secretary

>cheats on his 10/10 wife with a random secretary
Do men really?

Attached: 12390382048290.jpg (1080x768, 46.99K)

yeah. what's that old thing? you can have steak every day but sometimes you want a hamburger.

my dad used to tell me "Even the hottest girl in the world has a guy that's tired of fucking her"

booba

my dad broke up my family by cheating on my mom and now i post on Any Forums(nel)
dont cheat on your wives bros

Kino boobas

My mom didn't get me the right iPhone so now I post on 4chin. I know what you feel bro it's hard for us.

You were raised by a retard. I would never tire of sex with Alexandra. She would be my oneitis and I’d be happily infected.

That's what happens when your romantic life is centered around hedonism. Abstaining from sexual relations before marriage is a must.

That's the point of the character. He repeatedly cheats on his wife with... women who look like his wife, but slightly younger. Both Rust and Marty are equipped to catch the killer because, in part, they mirror his attitude towards women.

fuck the nuclear family frfr tho bust that nut

I'm not sure I could resist Alexandria either if she came onto me no matter how hot my wife was. The drive to breed such a treasure would be far too strong

That's assuming she doesn't immediately eat the fermented egg as a source of youth.

Someone post the webm already please

How could you even resist prime Daddario, when OP pic related scene happened my jaw dropped

>t. jannie

Besides her tuts u thought she was meant to be ugly and frumpy when I saw this. The Internet only told me she was meant to be beautiful

You were correct. She's not especially attractive.

Attached: 12398248230.jpg (1000x563, 52.95K)

A woman having immaculate breasts does make her attractive. Great body features on a woman is just as valid

this is the only time where cheating made sense. he cheated on a 10/10 with a 11/10. worth it

you have never had sex

So fucking true. Get married and see how boring sex can be.

and then have weird divorced sex and find out how hot it can be

Does the under part of the book get sweaty? If so, Do you think Daddario would need to take a towel or handkerchief and wipe away some of the sweat of her underboob whilst on set. If so, what do you think k happened to all those sweaty towels. They must have washed them right? What a waste.

Attached: f60edb773c74f22056ed703d6a9752c0.jpg (960x1280, 147.79K)

Both Daddario and Simmons are hotter than his naggy Maggy.

Attached: ddario?pinkfress.jpg (1993x3000, 933.99K)