We need the megastar of tomorrow

>We need the megastar of tomorrow
>I've got you covered

Attached: 1640751114284.jpg (1200x1637, 155.17K)

Isabela Moner is old news.

first time i've ever heard this persons name, honestly

she has a chance to keep acting if she gets herself signed up for some ugly girl roles like elisabeth moss. either that or she better learn to write/produce in a hurry.

Attached: handmaidstale306elisabethmoss-3.jpg (2711x1808, 1.83M)

Yeah ever since GoT ended no one can remember her name.

Her career crashed and burned with Dora. We won't see her in front of a camera anytime soon

i never watched that show, i just saw her goofy face with some caption about having forgotten about her for months here now but never cared to find her name. i would still fuck her by the way.

She's literally playing a model in her next movie. Confirmed Masie is a 10/10.

Attached: 1557523661011.jpg (792x1024, 135.12K)

british...

Looking forward to Maisie showing her boobies

That's Maisie Williams though

This.

Maisie a CUTE!

Where is the uppercase cockney posting I came into this thread for?

prettiest bongs, doesn't get much better than that

Who?

Moner was not in GoT

Where?

In my face.

She ended up ahead of Sophie just by staying steady at a 5. All efforts at improvement have been futile, but at least she's not going backwards.

Britbongs explain this slag/rose dichotomy

She apparently has a show where she's a sexy band member and another where she kidnaps some guy to sexually abuse for multiple days.

If you mean the Sex Pistols show, it's been confirmed that her 'nudity' is just that fake boob dress that we saw in those paparazzi photos a while back, no actual titties.
Kyle Chandler's daughter Sydney apparently has a couple of good topless scenes though.

moner boner

Lol! Even the model she plays is butt ugly. What did the producers mean by this?

Attached: pamela-rooke-jordan.jpg (768x432, 55.23K)

Moss is a great actress though. Maisie, not so much.

I hate threads about this slag because that one retard just starts posting how she looks like Moner/is Moner and all it does is make me wish this really was a Moner thread instead.
I'd rather look at a cute little latina than whatever the fuck Maisie is.

She wasn't a model for being "pretty", it was more the wild fashion for the punk 70s