More 'off-limits area' vibe ? these are Westworld and Boy and His Dog. Jurassic park was full of this...

More 'off-limits area' vibe ? these are Westworld and Boy and His Dog. Jurassic park was full of this. Ultra bonus if there's a staff kitchenette shown

Attached: backpart.jpg (858x774, 80.09K)

They Live
THX

good ones

Attached: 1641147743682.png (1920x1040, 734.52K)

why don't you learn to read instead of just looking at the pictures, chang

>Ultra bonus if there's a staff kitchenette shown
Dare I ask why?

I just like the mood I guess, of people working in a facility, away from normal cities etc. Probably reminds me of a dream I had or something. Now that I think about it, start of the movie goldeneye has this. But I never saw that movie until way after playing the game. I do remember, playing the game being intrigued by the little kitchen area that's behind where the camera is here. Made the whole thing seem more real

Attached: filmbunker2.jpg (853x464, 259.15K)

(that being quite different to OP request though - too many people around)

I like the idea you're going for. Reminds me of my dreams.

The Truman Show

Just to be clear btw I'm talking about off-limits/employees only parts of real, working, facilities, bunkers, labs, theme-parks etc., NOT "le spooky non-place which seems outside reality". Not this shit

There's like a door at the end but I don't remember do we see him go through it or do we just see the staff out there. Them watching him is kind of good too. I like the idea of one of the staff pulling away from the control room/screens to walk down a hall and go take a piss, sit in a break room

Beverly Hills Cop 3 has a lot of theme park behind the scenes shit

the resident evil franchise, cabin in the woods

Brazil

Snowpiercer

Gosford Park.

Attached: altmannips.jpg (676x803, 236.92K)

Towering Inferno.

Taking Of Pelham 123.

Something like Severance then?

THX1138 is definitely what you're looking for.

Attached: THX1138 Cops.jpg (625x421, 27.15K)

I don't know, (I haven't seen it but) I thought that was more like