/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

Bravo Giancarlo Edition

Previous

Attached: 1652761630897.png (578x609, 296.69K)

The question is, will this season simply be the worst season of the show, or will it be a GOT-tier swan dive dumpster fire?

Something is gonna happen next week guys I promise

Attached: 18artsbeat-vince-superJumbo.jpg (1599x2048, 485.82K)

Vince is a goddamn hack. Why couldn't I see it before?

Attached: 1637914109607.png (600x507, 93.03K)

Reminder that they've made it very clear that Saul never confronts his emotions. Not when chuck died, and he won't when Kim dies.

I've been watching this show for 8 years

>Francesca you are killin' me with that designing my whole office

>by the way Kim you are Eisenhower and please weigh in on this because I am insecure about everything and have none of my confidence

>haha is that thing going in my ass, doc? Things going in my ass? Oh, my armpit, Lol, sorry Kim, I was thinking about things in my ass. Haha

>CLIFFORD MAIN: Kim Wexler - you are very strong and a woman, I am respecting you now, I think that you are very special and interesting. I want to give you promotions.

>FRANCESCA: Jimmy you are a dirty bad criminal lawyer and I am against all of this and I am a good person and I don't do what you say I say "clean it up yourself!" because I am a strong woman. PS. Me and Kim are friends we missed each other >:) and working for you is no Wexler-McGill!

What have you accomplished during this time?

He did seem like he was trying to do something cute and out of the normal for him at least. The way he looked at her pouring it out made it seem like he put a lot of thought into it.

Was the cut from Jimmy/Kim kissing in his office to the German chopping wood foreshadowing to them 'splitting' up?

howard is gonna get tequila stoppered next ep and everybody is going to shit their pants and seethe hard.

Axe and Grind? More like Nothing and Happened.

Attached: 1638680203933.jpg (240x193, 11.35K)

i'm enjoying the new season of bob odenkino. simple as

I'm going to be real with you guys for a second, I'm starting to get sad that this season is becoming subpar. It's not God awful but it's shaping up to be way worse than I hoped, especially for the last season.

It's very clear that we know nothing of how Saul spends his free time in Breaking Bad aside from fucking slut. Which could be his coping for Kim being gone.

more like Feed and Seed

I can understand overlooking details like the Pepsi logo last episode but the whole office and especially the printer looked way too modern. No way people were using HP printers like that in 2004

Howard is a white male.

So clearly, his wife doesn't love him.

He didn't like Chuck

accumulating upvotes on the 4chans

Fake and Gay