/bcs/ better call Saul general

Speedwatchers get the rope edition

Attached: 8CC16A9D-86BE-4C2E-9C33-43C6A43B299B.gif (498x340, 3.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aDWI-IS890A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

howard wont die you idiots

I like this one. Im using this thread. Fuck the other one

Lalo is the worst character in BCS/BrBa

Previous

so what year does the gene timeline take place? im guessing like 2015 maybe

Attached: ASFE$WRW.png (755x755, 624.16K)

Its black & white so definitely 60s

uh oh Howardfags we got to cocky

Attached: Howardbros......jpg (675x900, 83.04K)

Tequila Timeline Theory
>Howard scheme, we all know what is happening lets skip to the juicer parts.
>Lalo learns Casper knows Mike, they kept them in a warehouse, and they were tunneling and digging underneath the building, Casper tells them it’s an industrial laundry but he doesn’t know where.
>Lalo stops for another layover and fucks Widow Ziegler, creampies her and surprisingly impregnates her successfully
>Gus is freaking out, he has Mike and Victor cuddle with him at night
>Episode ends with Kim and Jimmy celebrating fucking over Howard
>Howard kicks down the door
“Better call… an ambulance”
>Howard is on cocaine for realzies now, beats the shit outta Jimmy
>Kim grabs Howard, but he slaps her
“You’re as bad as him Kim, slippin Kimmy they should call you”
>Kim snaps, hits Howard in the head with tequila bottle, the stopper is sharp
>Howard stares forward, straightens his tie, dies
Fade to black
Directed by Vince
After Hiatus
>next episode 10 minute long scene of them getting Mike to help them disappear the body
>Kim is freaking out
>They end vacuuming her
>Time skip, we see the difference in Kim’s and Saul’s lives
>She calls him on his birthday
>Saul is doing a pep-talk, before walking in to talk to Walt in the school
All Episodes before last three
>see all the horrid shit Saul has done over the years specifically in relation to Walt
>Full episode dedicated to him planning and carrying out poisoning brock; this is where the Walt and Jesse cameos are
Last three episodes
>All Gene Kino
>Kills the man who made him say it
>Finds Kim
>Lives happily ever after
>Cut to Germany
>Lalo is watching a netflix documentary about Walt and they mention Gus
>bursts out laughing
>Wifey Zeigler-Salamanca and 8 children asks what’s so funny, in german
“Ahhh you wouldn’t get it”
Fade to black
Bravo

Attached: 43460451-B04C-4972-8644-24A3227FD966.png (1440x1440, 1.14M)

Only acceptable ending:
1. Howard kills Kim
2. Howard links up with Lalo to form a drug empire in a different city
3. Gus kills Mike in a rage because Lalo got away
4. Mike isn't alive in the Breaking Bad universe so Walt gets killed early on
5. Walt Jr. takes Walt's place as the kingpin

1+2+6+1 = 10
episode 10 is the walter white cameo

Attached: 45.png (223x218, 72.96K)

>1. Howard kills Kim

Attached: 1645849223610.jpg (500x334, 27.93K)

howard

Attached: spoiler.png (210x300, 114.18K)

its confirmed 2012

Howard is extremely pathetic, how can someone live like this?

Attached: howiethecuck.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

howardsisters...

Poor guy can't catch a break

He's been plowing an Asian all these years? [based]Lalo[/based]

It only feels like nothing is happening because two major plot lines are competing for screen time. Compare this to season 3 where we got a very, very long sequence of Chuck tearing apart his house without it feeling overly indulgent and time wasting. The show was only about Jimmy then with very little focus on the Cartel's goings-on. Just some light Mike backstory here and there occasionally.

Attached: adrian shephard.jpg (1442x671, 104.68K)

First!!

Attached: 1652641193704.png (640x639, 89.92K)

Attached: oh nononono.png (467x599, 447.46K)

the nothing happens posters and "speedwatchers" are either BCS fans larping to bump the thread, butthurt soipranofaggots, or people who are genuinely that fucking stupid.
ignore them.

I CAN'T HECKIN WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE WHERE KIMMY SAVES THE DAY AND KILLS HOWARD OR DOES SOMETHING EQUALLY EPIC AND GIRLBOSS WHILE SAUL WHIMPERS IN THE CORNER ABOUT HOW THAT WAS ALL FUCKED UP AND STUFF MAN!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1647585445930.png (1133x850, 762.79K)

Did they ever mention or show that Howard was married before this scene? I'm trying to recall and I'm drawing a blank.

Attached: howie.jpg (720x709, 192.25K)

I want Howard to rekindle his marriage and be happy. I just can't see Breaking Bad working out the way it did with HHM still in the picture though.

>diplomatically offering to spend time together
>if it's easier
>no
>probably for the best
I'm not even married and that was painful.

Whatever happened there, it's not because of "strain".

Attached: 1356404456335.png (200x200, 4.22K)

>Compare this to season 3 where we got a very, very long sequence of Chuck tearing apart his house without it feeling overly indulgent and time wasting
That was a whole arc coming to an end though

He briefly mentioned it during therapy. How the relationship was still on the rocks.

Dont mind me just buying some wine with a broken arm

Attached: 20220517125135.jpg (1905x1080, 260.98K)

>how can someone live like this?
All married men end up living like this at some point. No big deal, just means it's time to find some fresh pussy.

Why did Lalo visit Twin Peaks?

is that mr. friendly from lost

i miss him bros...

Attached: chuck.png (579x454, 685.89K)

Hated this scene. Most memorable of the episode but just sad.

This isn’t surprising and has more to do with the style of the show. Breaking Bad had more broad appeal.
So either:
>their scheme works perfectly and Howard dies (or does a flip) as a result of his life being totally ruined. Kim is wracked with guilt and that causes the rift with Jimmy: or
>their scheme blows up and everything is revealed, ruining Kim’s career. I don’t think Kim will die either way, but something very bad will happen to her

They implied it during his therapy session. Beyond that, no. They've left his personal life very ambiguous, to the point that even his father has never been shown in a backflash and only mentioned in terms of him being Howard's dad/his name's presence in HHM.
With how they're revealing more about Howard as a person outside of his job, I assume there's going to be something about the original Hamlin.

t. will get machine gunned by a chemistry teacher

Kim killing Howard wouldn't be treated as good thing, retard. You're not supposed to root for their scheme.

>Sandpiper Crossing lawsuit, that the company has offered a settlement which if accepted will result in Jimmy's share being $1.16 million.

Reminder that once the settlement happens Kim will divorce-rape Jimmy and she'll get $580000 USD for doing nothing.

She definitely took some dickings. That's something.

sex gifs
Jimmy being somewhat emasculated by Kim is consistent with his character. Regardless, Kim’s character isn’t some contrived girlboss. She’s a fine character

Kimmy loves Jimmy, she would never
youtu.be/aDWI-IS890A

I get that writing is just a series of coincidences (otherwise you have no story), but why did Saul have to run into the exact same store the Judge is at? They couldn't have wrote that better?

She seems to want Jimmy-dick as much as, if not more than, Jimmy wants Kim-pussy.

It can't be option two because the scheme blowing up would cause Saul to get disbarred. It has to be successful. The only question is whether or not there's any blowback.

There's speed watching and then there's this.

Spoiler Alert: You're not supposed to cheer for Walter, either.

saul bros... how much more can vince and peter castrate him

Why are Hank and Marie the only unwaveringly in love couple in these shows? Their support for each other despite all their own personal bullshit is nice to see.

Attached: marja.jpg (963x482, 24.09K)

Either that or she completely takes the fall for him

Call me brainlet but I'm not following the series anymore. At least this scam details.

What was that about the Casimiro guy?

I understood that Howard is on top of the game, since he discovered something from the pictures of that spy, and probably planned with that Casimiro guy to fake that he had broken his arm. So, wherever they were doing, they would have to make it again. I think he figured out that they were impersonating some people.

But who's that Casimiro? What is going on?

The Lalo scene was pretty bad and forced. Most of these scenes are. Like when he jumped through the roof to kill that guy and the killer brothers.

Attached: 1649187003124.jpg (600x593, 54.2K)

uhhh timeline bros

Attached: Katie Beth Hall & Rhea Seehorn.jpg (3024x4032, 2.29M)

If you know anyone who admires Walt and thinks he's a badass in real life you should tread lightly :^)

Kim pointing out our man, the Vacuum man, does not bode well.

Which ex did it remind you of?

Howie needs a break

He used 10 minutes to make his wife an immaculate espresso, then made himself tea.

Attached: howardcoffee.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Why is her head so humongous?

Isn't there a "Breaking Bad Webisode" or something where Hank admits to Walt he cheated on Marie before?

Attached: Nikothink.jpg (441x441, 13.99K)

Kim bush

Yes with a tranny no less

The actor they used for young Kim is very good

Also was this a new Kaylee? 4th one?

stupids don't understand that you're not supposed to like kim. she is a contemptible hypocrite who constantly eats her own bullshit and when she get called on it doubles down even harder. the whole scene with rich schweikert is her whole character in miniature. rich calls her on her malfeasance and she kvetches hard enough in public that rich backs off to save face.

Attached: JumpingMan.jpg (1002x998, 107.32K)

I want a wife that treats me like Howard treats his wife

Does this look like the face of mercy?

Attached: gilligan_rect[1].jpg (1200x800, 107.23K)

I love that it's now impossible to distinguish genuine retard speedwatchers from the people mocking them by shitposting.
If you are a speedwatcher, please consider suicide immediately.