You ever go to the theatre alone?

You ever go to the theatre alone?

Attached: 1645404748347.png (431x371, 186.72K)

all that I am and everywhere I go is alone

all the time

Never. If my frens decide to not watch a movie i just pirate it and watch it on the PC.

Yes, there's literally nothing wrong with it. I go with friends sometimes but sitting silent in the dark for 2 hours isn't exactly a social outing.

I don't get it.

Tfw no awkward shy gf to go to the movies with

For some flicks, detective Pikachu for instance, I had a good time and it was fine, but I much prefer company

I wish I could be a woman
>women always complain about getting unwanted attention and harassment from men
>no woman has ever spoken to me outside of work my entire life, not a single compliment, nothing

Attached: 1652763032643.jpg (380x376, 23.8K)

The lady is being a cunt by siting in the middle of where a couple would otherwise be able to sit together, if she had any sort of social awareness and wasn't a rude bitch she'd have picked a seat in one of the outer lateral rows

Supply and demand bitch. If you were an ugly woman you wouldn't get much positive attention either apart from incredibly desperate and rapey men.

I think Detective Pikachu was the last time I went to the movies by myself, none of my other friends were interested. The movie was great but I think now I would've waited until a home video release/streaming. I don't really like going by myself, sure sitting in the dark for a few hours in silence isn't very "social" but it's always the socializing before and after the movie that makes it; discussing what you liked and didn't like. If I really want to see a movie and nobody else does I'll just wait until I can watch it at home now.

Attached: 1354854535598.png (577x803, 325.83K)

>going to cinema alone
>have social awareness
Do the math.

Still better than nothing

go to the gym every day and get in shape
you could be the ugliest piece of shit in the world and women would still talk to you if you got in shape
it is ridiculously easy to get women if you put the work in
whether or not it's worth it is for you to decide but don't be under the illusion that it's out of your reach

Literally went to Dr Strange today and was the only one in the entire theater.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 9.57.14 PM.png (1052x494, 149.1K)

Did it once for Le Mans 66 because my old man got sick. It was alright I guess, I survived.

I want to fuck that girl.

I didn't ask.

Yeah, sure. Saw Everything Everynotgonnakeeptyping tonight. First time I've been in a theater since I saw 1917 with my last girlfriend. It's more fun when you're with someone but it would be weird if you passed on doing something you want just because you're by yourself.

>anime
>lack of social skills
>is a social outcast
yup that explains it

Went and saw sonic 2 and ponyo alone Sunday cause I exhausted all the good movie options while skipping work on the clock. Northman and everything everywhere all at once were pretty good. Next week it's bob's burgers and maybe the bad guys.

>you could be the ugliest piece of shit in the world and women would still talk to you if you got in shape
Jesus christ, imagine being this fucking delusional
Face + height comes above all else. Women only like muscles if they're attached to a tall, handsome body

I dont get why this is oh so embarrassing, my mother used to give me looks whenever I told her I went to see a movie alone by choice, maybe my friends arent interested in what Im seeing or I couldntve been fucked to randomly ask them to come see mother! or some shit with me?

Attached: 18B43DFC-18BE-49B0-8C1F-8BC94B1D2DD4.jpg (618x610, 179.34K)

/thread
even a wizard like me knows how to be invisible properly

Lucky fuck, I go to the midnight and after screenings to avoid other people but there's always a young couple or two there to ruin my night

nah, you're making excuses for yourself
it makes you angry when you can't blame the world for your life, doesn't it?

if it looks like kino I’ll only go to 10 am showings by myself. no kids, no darkies, no people eating. just me and kino. really the only way to do it.

Obviously, but why is she nervous? Just move over like a normal person.

I only ever went to the theatre by myself or with my mum. One day I went with my mum at around 14 years old I saw a bunch of people from school there to see a movie together.

I genuinely had no idea that people hung outside of school up to that point and I was embarrased and angry that my crush was among that group and she saw me there with my Mum and came up to ask what I was there to watch, and I turned and asked my Mum what we were there to see

That memory haunts me to this day

we were there to see gothika btw

Attached: 1637260673856.jpg (1080x1107, 233.92K)