"Dr. Strange, HELP! I deleted my two moms!!!"

This movie is so fucking retarded.

Attached: AC.jpg (1178x984, 255.16K)

It was pretty good overall but that bitch really didn't need to exist. If this was a phase 1 or 2 movie they'd have just replaced her character with a MacGuffin like a book, or a stone, or a magic sword.

>It was pretty good overall
What was any good? the special effects?

Yeah I agree. The movie was good but America's character is mostly pointless. Would rather have had Wong accompanying Strange through the multiverse.

The American character is so gross. She's a lesbo too, right? It's just creepy. Two moms groom their adopted girl into becoming one of them. Doesn't sit right with me. It's a shame because most everything else about the movie was really good IMO as somebody who hasn't watched many of these marvel movies after 2015 besides spider man.

At the very beginning of the movie she has time to run up and grab the book but she just stands there like a retard while ponytail Strange sacrifices himself for her spic ass.

>Oh you finally woke up, I'm excited to spend the day with you, user. We are going to the movies to see some kino, right?

Attached: 1652750298725.jpg (740x987, 74.29K)

It should be illegal to wear makeup before 18

Yea because theres lots of makeup in OP retard

lmao we're not even going to make it out of the house

Now bend over.

More like Mexico Chavez, amirite??

they were sent to a primitive patriarchal where they receive correction rape therapy every single day for hours but they are ok with it because the inhabitants are not while men. they respect and appreciate different and more diverse cultures.

zombie strange was kino for like 5 seconds

>t was pretty good overall

Attached: 1646024641653.png (422x554, 17.84K)

she exists simply to be a walking lgbt propaganda.

Isnt De Santis trying to make Disney pay more in taxes? I hope so because they need to be punished for this woke dog shit.
The MCU was at its based when it was lead by a holy trinity of white men (cap, thor, tony). No one wants an anchor baby lgbtq+ cunt for a hero.

>The Virgin Wanda vs the Chad America

MOLE ON THE BOOBA

Attached: mole.jpg (300x300, 45.68K)

>everything else about the movie was really good IMO as somebody who hasn't watched many of these marvel movies after 2015 besides spider man.
Honestly. Why do you even come here? Don't you think you would be better off in redddit? Genuine question.

Why would they make their lesbian character the daughter of two moms? Wouldn't that just give ammunition to the "don't say gay" people who claim that being gay is taught?

Because this place is funnier than Reddit and I have the freedom to call pretentious faggots like you "pretentious faggots".

>It was pretty good overall

Attached: E7aXkNDXIAAUQyQ.jpg (400x400, 28.17K)