Annie was Best Girl

Annie was Best Girl

Attached: cooper-annie-diner.jpg (1520x1138, 65.18K)

it was laura

Attached: 1504495369194.png (1162x945, 1.02M)

She breathed some much needed life back into the show. After all the James nonsense, she was a nice anchor back to the main plot and a catalyst for diving deeper into Cooper's character. To be honest, she was the only person I was dreading would die throughout the show - she didn't deserve what happened to her.

Heather Graham is a walldodger

Attached: e070af7594130d9a9b92bb6ef5ff64b2.jpg (374x594, 47.33K)

the janitor scene was the final nail in the coffee. i will never forgive Lynch after that bullshit.v04kw

I refuse to believe she's Norma's sister because she completely mogs her

Ah but her chest mole... Wouldn't, it looks very ugly and taints the whole picture

janitor scene?

what is the deal with annie. like no one acknowledges her ever but Cooper outside of one episode with Norma. I've heard a ton of people say she has something to do with Laura but I don't really see the connection other than Pretty Girl needs saving.

I disagree. I think she walled right after Twin Peaks. Sometime in the 90s, she instantly aged up into an anorexic dirty blonde.

Are we talking about the peanuts shit in The Return? Yeah, I think it was just too much; he had been testing my patience throughout the season with seemingly worthless scenes and characters (I know there are plenty of people who will argue for that crap, though). I recall that being one of the first moments in The Return that I just shook my head and let disappointment start to creep in.

This man was given all these actors and a chance to tell a story and he gives us a guy sweeping peanuts for 5 minutes? Some nasty bitch scratching her armpits? Shelly's boyfriend who makes things disappear for no reason and is included to seemingly just cuck Bobby?

Biggest example of wasted potential I've ever seen. It's even more frustrating that he actually has some great stuff in The Return, so people ear up ALL of it because they're convinced it's all good. But it's definitely a mixed bag. Whatever.

Pretty sure that scene was just to fill time, he fought hard for extra hours and budget

No no user. You're not supposed to LYNCH yourself.

he had final cut. it's not like every episode had to be some certain length. every episode is a different length

That was the result of him fighting for more time...? Then why argue for it at all?

Finally a nigga with taste

Watch Fire Walk With Me and read the lore books.

lara flynn boyle (donna's actress) was dating kyle maclachlan at the time and pushed him to push to not have him hook up with audrey which was the original romance planned, ostensibly because she's a high school girl
so annie is thrown in the generally messy post-bob episodes of S2

The character of Annie only existed because Lara Flynn Boyle is a psycho and was dating Kyle MacLachlan at the time. She made him get Lynch and Frost to cancel the planned Cooper/Audrey romance because she hated that Sherilyn Fenn was getting all the attention since Boyle was supposed to be the breakout.

It's why Coop and Audrey were both suddenly paired off with randos in the latter half of the season.

>read the lore books

Just be aware that those books are solely Mark Frost's creation. David Lynch had nothing to do with them, never read them, and doesn't even know what they say, so they're 50% canon at best.

These are all rumors not confirmed by anyone aside from Sherilyn Fenn and she boomer schizo posts all day and has two sperg sons so I wouldn't necessarily take her word for it.

I've seen Fire walk with me. she's barely in it unless you watch the deleted scenes
>write it down in your diary

eh no one else but her has any reason to confirm it basically. It's basically the biggest thing all of these actors have ever been involved in.

No, it's been confirmed by several producers of the show, even Mark Frost has talked about it.

The only person who's ever denied it is Kyle, and even then not completely.

norma best girl

Attached: 1646530108806.png (1033x770, 1.43M)

How's Annie?

Laura is the one.

Post Frost proof, he's a man, I can trust him

LYNCHED

Okay but wtf was that ending in season 3? Do I need to watch the season three more times to understand it or what