What are some kino monki documentaries?

What are some kino monki documentaries?

Attached: e18124d63f4be6f244955d37ad723173.jpg (1280x720, 151.48K)

we know what this thread is really for user

The mods on /gif/ don't like million pity rekt monki threads

This is what internet does to your body. We see a picture of an animal and the first association we get is torture. And those videos wouldn't exist without internet too. Ted was right, the tech will be our doom.

>technology is le bad
Fuck off boomer.

>he says while posting in a monkey torture thread

In all seriousness what's the obsession third-worlderers have with monkey torture?
I find them creepy but I still don't want to see them burned alive or ripped apart by dogs.

Attached: 1604262480491.jpg (562x410, 49.43K)

>NOOOOO DONT HURT THE MONKEY FOR YOUR PERSONAL PLEASURE
>OH MY SCIENCE IS THAT MEAT??? YUMMY!!!

disgusting tree rats steal, spread disease and shit all over the place, about the monkeys I have no idea

Nigger.

It's a power play.
Third worlders have no power, so they torture animals because it makes them feel in control.

Macaques are like niggers but smaller
My favorite webm series is where the poos are smacking the shit out of the tied up one

But what if it's le bad after all? Are we happy? The world is objectively worse today if compared to 70~90. There's some sweetspot for the tech development. But there's no way to stop it or reverse it and it will ruin us all in the end.

they like torture
simple as

Humans have tortured monkeys since forever

Happiness is not the most important thing in life.
To face reality and the truth, is to abandon happiness.

They don't have as well developed empathy and higher brain function. Animal torture is a sure sign you're dealing with niggerbrain.

I'm a first worlder and I like this monkey torture shite. Maybe you could call it a power play on my end too but the reasons I indulge I'd say are fairly complicated, I've heard others sum them up well here before

Feeling empathy for animals is mental illness and the reason your race has stopped breeding and is collapsing

hey buddy just cause you hate your life doesn't mean you see things as they are. if anything, you proved that you don't see reality, just your pessimistic judgement of it

Attached: 1652671981418.webm (640x352, 1.11M)

This community is what people who say plain bad CGI is "uncanny valley" need to be exposed to. These people see monkeys as being a bit like humans but not, so their reaction is psychopathic glee at their suffering and death and dismemberment. Just housewives and bus drivers, now really relishing seeing the brain squash out or whatever. That's the uncanny valley effect. Not "it doesn't look good"

Why do I find this so funny?

Attached: 1652393202451.png (2248x2012, 75.68K)

The slapping

>They don't . . . They don't even ask any questions
>God why won't it stop

For me it's the gut punch

If they're a pest just fucking kill them. Torturing animals is for pussies.

The cock and ball torture made me laugh

Attached: 1650866473505.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Orangutans aren't nigger pests like macaques

Attached: ezgif-5-5cd650f145.webm (426x240, 1.94M)