/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

Zafiro Añejo Edition

Previous

Attached: 1652758374169.png (2302x1288, 1.89M)

YOU'RE CHOPPING WOOD IN YOUR YARD AND THIS GUY COMES UP TO YOU. WHAT DO YOU DO?

Attached: lalo s6.png (1600x900, 1.77M)

>the judge was at the liquor store the day of the plan happening
How convenient.

Episode isn't even out yet, retard

I speedwatched it in 5 minutes lmao

Fuck BCS

I don't blame people for speedwatching when nothing is happening.

All this buildup just means when actual events happen, I already know how they're going to go down SO EVEN THEY AREN'T INTERESTING. FUCK.

I KNEEL BEFORE LALA sALPHAmanca, lord of the cartel and TRVE HEIR to don eladio.

>tfw Don Eladio acts like he was given the keys to heaven when Gus gave him Zafiro Anejo
>tfw it only costs $500
Bravo Vince

hit him with my axe (the sharp side of course)

I forgot Howard even had a wife desu

This. They've been relying on coincidences more than usual I think this season.

How are Walt and Jesse gonna factor into this? They're confirmed to appear.

so it seems like lalos storyline wont get resolved until the second half. i thought they were going to do all gene the second half. guess i was a dumbass to think that.

It was never mentioned before. I'm not kidding.

sigh, first episode where I dont have much motivation to watch it. does anything happen this week's episode or is it just nothing again.

who is the dude with the mustache aka casimiro? i literally don't know who he is

Nigga who cares

Anyone else having trouble remembering what just happened in the latest episode? All i remember is the Lalo scene and the Jimmy/Kim fuck up at the end

Also. Pic related

Attached: 1652641193704.png (640x639, 89.92K)

Already explained it (You) whore

Attached: 1634126861715.jpg (1920x1080, 226.32K)

>BCS has shit writing
What’s new?

Hide speedwatchers threads.
Ignore speedwatchers posts.
Do not reply to speedwatch posters.

This is a very mild convenience compared to a majority of Breaking Bad's plot points relying on convenience.

They don't seem to be close

get my leg chopped off and tortured until i reveal I worked on some underground lab for Gus Fring

Based on film set spoilers, the last three episodes will be all Gene most likely.

Implying anythings going to happen with Gene. It'll probably be a bunch of establishing shots and references, then maybe 5 minutes of actual plot. This show knew how to start but it has no idea how to end.

So, how is Jimmy going to fix the photos. Is it going to be something lame like a simple re-shoot with a cast?