Broadway / musicals are for FUCKING FA-

Broadway / musicals are for FUCKING FA-

Attached: rs-243008-lin.jpg (1800x1200, 2.29M)

GGOTS

>I wanna be in the room where it happens
>The room where it happens
>The room where it happens
You can't deny it's a bop

>Lets do Epic Rap Battles of History but with niggers!
yeah no thanks

-ILURES. Especially the ones that attempt to rewrite history in a more "progressive" fashion. Everyone who unironically watches them should be lined up and shot for high treason.

-GGOTS
You niggers will never admit the reason you pretend to like this cunt is because he's a brown invading a white space and shitting all over it.

It is

>He sings like that coworker that sings all the time that is only slightly better than people who don't sing at all and thinks doing the super bowl warble is the key to being a talented singer.

-GGOTS
He butchered Hamilton's attitude towards immigrants too. Hamilton would be aghast that he was allowed to be a citizen.

He also made the founding fathers black. That’s kind of the point dummy

You've missed the point of his post you cock mutilating retard.

Thanks for the downvote, enjoy your stay.

Fpbp

Sweeny Todd + Little Shop of horrors>>>>>>>>>>

les mis is fantastic and keeps the gay shit to a minimum. hamilton is great too if you only listen to the soundtrack and aren’t scared off by the progressive stuff and history teacher rapping. you have to approach with an open mind, but seriously, musical theatre is a special medium

ggotem

>tfw I’m watching Hadestown in July with the original cast sans Andre DeShields

Attached: 1651987169781.png (841x862, 673.42K)

Carney's still in that show?

Recommend me a song or two

youd have to be a retarded prog faggot to watch this shit and cheer it on like its some kind of ground breaking project

Chant 1, 2, 3, Wait For Me, Why We Build The Wall

Carney, Noblezada and Page are still in the show. Just found out Amber left a few months ago.

Here’s hoping Carney and Eva don’t leave by then

Attached: B42085F5-BC9B-4EDB-B2C4-1841C1270055.jpg (1284x1152, 971.04K)

Be honest, when you think of Eurydice is this the kind of woman you had in mind? The kind of woman Hades would steal and Orpheus would go to hell for?

Attached: 1647408746251.png (870x830, 641.15K)

My wife and I watched Diana: the Musical on Netflix a few weeks back and it was honestly one of the funniest fucking train wrecks I’ve ever seen. Like Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark levels of shite but with less injured cast members

for me it's Bat Boy

Attached: ab67616d0000b273e773d8005910f51661dfdf4c.jpg (640x640, 154.47K)

jelly