/wotc/ - We Own This City General

>Episode 5, "We own it." edition.

Attached: We Own This City.jpg (2000x3000, 791.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aQo52P4o4vU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've only seen this first 3 episodes. Why does Bernthal act the same in every scene lol

maybe because he's the same character in every scene?

>MC says the name of the show at the end of the episode

Attached: 1593259975362.jpg (480x439, 31.55K)

The FBI need to hurry the fuck up and figure it out all. This show is moving too slowly.

That black woman is so fucking sexy, I want to eat her fat ass

We are a GUN TRACE TASK FORCE. We get guns OFF STHE STREET. We gon get sum overtime, boys!

Same also I'd fuck that midget Jenkins robbed.

>at last, I have finally become we own this city.

I just watched ep 1 tonight. Does it get better? The half with the lawyers was so fucking boring

t. the wire veteran

I liked seeing alot of familiar faces, tho

today's episode was pretty good imo

man just watch the f*ckin show man

it gets better, ep. 1 is the weakest because it's just setting up stuff, but it's always rising from there. tonight's episode was the best

>the nigger cop turning the money down
>the nigger actually saying he threw 20k into an abandoned field
>last scene is the money

wow ST NIGGERCOP who was robbing people for years and years secretly had a heart of gold the entire time

did not see (((that))) coming
other than that Im enjoying the show. only confirms my beliefs that cops in baltimore should be allowed to gun down those feral african monsters on sight.

They should stop policing for a week and let the african and american people figure put their differences by themselves, they didn't do nothing crime is a white people invention.

So is this show just The Wire /the shield with extra BLM injected into it? The trailer looked like it was an entire show that said "whites and cops are bad and evil"

If you had listened to what they said, you would've realized it's not a good/bad situation.
Here you go: youtu.be/aQo52P4o4vU

well to be fair all the cops that were actually dirty were niggers with criminal friends and under investigation but couldnt get fired for being criminals because they were niggers and you cant fire niggers even if they are cops who repeatedly lie or steal

so the white guy is of course the main villain who corrupts these pure of heart young black men into a world of crime

It's the wire reboot

petition for /wotc/ get shortened to /wtc/? please? for our jewish overlords?

Is being black in Baltimore really a crime?