/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

2 Redbulls on an empty stomach Edition

Previous

Attached: 1652754612569.png (834x702, 609.1K)

I fell asleep during the episode. Did anything happen?

The new theory is that Kim is conning Jimmy, but not out of malice, just to get what she wants, she doesn’t want to harm Jimmy

>muh Covid
how lmao

the schizo Mike/Gus worried about Lalo scenes have zero fucking impact when the preceding scene is Lalo still in Germany

Why do they pad with so much of this garbage? its not good at all

Attached: 1621298649044.jpg (1280x1920, 303.52K)

Jonathan Banks is way too old for this. He's only meant to be 60 during this time.

Shit episode 1/10

Best episode in the season so far. We finally start to understand Jimmy and Kim's plot and get insight into who Kim really is. Lalo is finally getting to do violent Lalo shit. We even get some Mike development and see how his job is affecting his personal life when he's been a nothing this entire season

Attached: CjJZ9fG6ttUx[2].jpg (935x658, 135.93K)

>Lalo scene is just filler
its basically over. the season is total dogshit. even Lalo cant save this shitshow now
We already know he's in Germany, we already know he's looking for the engineers. But no! They need to add a filler scene where it basically ends with a "cliffhanger" oh no!! Shit could've been wrapped up easily there and Lalo can go back to the Americas
Fucking hell it's been 6 episodes of basically people just walking around places, in the Series Finale no less!!

Attached: 1649079847968.jpg (970x803, 92.9K)

>My guys are gas

Attached: Evil Mike.png (748x1004, 698.87K)

I made the mistake of reading the subreddit's post-episode thread.

The speedwatchers and filtered that come through these threads are geniuses compared to some of the people over there.

ONE DUDE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHO THE GUY AT THE LIQUOR STORE WAS

ANOTHER DIDN'T GET THE IMPORTANCE OF THE ISOTOPES AIR FRESHENER

There was no worrying about Lalo scene in this episode, it was about Mikes loss of innocence

I agree with your post and think that girl is hot so I'm giving you a reply but have nothing of real substance to justify it with. So I'll call you based
Based

Howie was meant to be a chad gay lads, with a 22 year old toy boy, not some cliche rich estranged husband from his wife.

Holy crap last episode was a complete mess glued together by pure blunt force lmao

It's not Mike worried, it's that he can't even spend time with his family anymore.

Jimmy and Kim's plan

>Gaslight Howard by staging him as a drug addict to Cliff to get Cliff to separate his firm from HHM on the Sandpiper case.
>Take photos of a fake mediator that is supposed to resemble the real mediator of the Sandpiper case. Probably photos of him and "Howard" (Jimmy) doing a drug deal or something.
>Drug the liquor with shit they got from the vet guy to make Howard's pupils dilate and him jittery to make him look like he's on drugs so the drug dealer cover story gets credence. Probably happens during a meeting with Cliff.
>All of it to ruin Howard and get the settlement to pay out to Jimmy faster.

Something is going to go wrong though. The bottlecap of the liquor was the same one abandoned in the season premiere and the one related to Jimmy and Kim's first scheme with the business guy. Also, it's not like Howard's P.I won't play a part in someway that could expose Jimmy and Kim.

Attached: 1651701214254.png (640x347, 251.36K)

>the judge was at the liquore store the day of the plan happening
How convenient.

pleb cope

I don’t blame them.

We’re basically receiving the Plan in reverse, not having the entire thing explained can make it confusing for people to follow what’s happening. It’ll probably make sense when we actually see everything in action.

>the schizo Mike/Gus worried about Lalo scenes
There weren't any this episode retard

the duality of BCS fans

Blame covid

That episode was by far the worst one yet. That was Fly episode levels. This season is a disaster.

I don't understand their plan at all.

my name is eduardo salamanca

Attached: 1652453460701.jpg (800x533, 41.52K)

I could see the plan going wrong and it becoming a life or disbarrment situation, in which case Kim turns on Jimmy out of self preservation.