How would you solve this situation?

How would you solve this situation?

Attached: a1b0cc412b7154c5907c720016f031d0.jpg (688x523, 53.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmmp7fGAgRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek I haven’t seen this show in like 20 years and I just fucking died seeing this. I remember a few years back I saw it only had like 15 episodes, which shocked me.

The American guy's reaction to it is fucking hilarious

JESUS, JESUS OF NAZARETH!!!

Great scene but the rest of the movie sucked so bad

Yeah it's the only scene I can even remember

wrong.

It was a mistake for it not to just solely center around Mr Bean. His later movies were actually better because they started doing that

best bet would have been to patch the original's blank spot with a piece of the poster.
at first , I thought he had laminated the poster to the painting itself. kinda risky using the poster to make a copy (the ingredients he used make it look authentic like egg whites could have turned over time and anyone studying it coulda seen how fake it was but I guess it did buy him time to get back to England before any questions arose.

this shit freaked me the fuck out when I was a kid

It's a movie.

whatm ovie

Why do I remember this scene actually being scary? Saw it when I was like 8, havent watched it since.

my bad. I obviously thought it was from the original series

I liked when he was flipping people off because he thought that was how americans wave

Like he did.

>The americans wife leaves with the kids the second after husband does not obey
Kek.

use photoshop

Probably the face melting

>Mr Beans Holiday>Mr Bean movie

Attached: 1544562094045.gif (477x250, 2.06M)

You can tell it was supposed to be relatable too kek
>women amirite bros haha

Literally self insert for the heckin daderino

I think it was the music, which is straight out of a horror movie. Also Bean is acting like he's actually having convulsions at certain points

youtube.com/watch?v=lmmp7fGAgRg

It feels like more because a bunch of the episodes are 2 or 3 of unrelated long sketches so you tend to remember them as being different episodes.