Toddlers, aged two to four, are followed by cameras as they are sent on their first errands by themselves...

>Toddlers, aged two to four, are followed by cameras as they are sent on their first errands by themselves. From delivering forgotten items to shopping trips, the little ones get to make their first independent journeys into the world.
was it keno?

Attached: old enough.jpg (1280x720, 114.47K)

where can i pirate?

could never happen in the US as they'd be shot by an Any Forums-obsessed incel because they're non-white

Any Forums respects and admires the Japanese.

Attached: 1549003450280.png (1280x672, 1.44M)

I live in Jp and call tell you that they certainly are old enough indeed it takes a bit of applied pressure but you'll get inside eventually and let me tell you it is BASED.

UUOOOHH

by a negro high on fent you mean

Any Forums think Japs look like anime instead of the non-whites that they actually are so those toddlers would definitely get blasted by an incel

Nope.prescriptions

could never happen in the EU as they'd be beheaded by a religious immigrant because they're non-white

It's actually a pretty comfy show. There is no way that kids where I was born would be able to do this to to the rampant crime and violence. I honestly think there is something really good here in regards to the development of a child who grows up doing stuff like this. They probably wouldn't grow up entitled and wanting to play the victim card like this retard

Hopefully netflix sub more episodes...

bamp

Saw the first episode. It was pretty cute. Surreal how a toddler can safely walk across some of these towns in Japan.

Conclusion: nogunz

They're violent even without gunz

that title tho

seething tranny

Wait, so Pokemon wasn't just strangely making the protagonist leave home at 10 for no reason? That's actually something feasible in Japan? Wtf?

mind = blown

Yes. I saw episodes before it got into Netflix. I cri everytim the girl comes home after that 'ardous' task given her, and she runs into the arms of her dad/mom. ;_;

>OH N-

Attached: Old-Enough!-Is-A-Japanese-TV-Show-About-Making-Toddlers-Do-Errands-3 (1).jpg (2000x1000, 248.95K)

It made americans seethe so it's a great show

I wish I could download this, even just one season. I've tried searching for it but all I get are "Old Enough for a Creampie"

source: your neovagina

I wouldn't even let my 5 year old walk off my property, now I feel like a pussy. Tomorrow I'm gonna send him to the store to pick up eggs.

imagine the fact that a country has low crime rate because they have almost no niggers there made you seethe this hard

I was about to download from a private tracker and upload to you but I decided to check public trackers first
user how can you be so fucking bad at piracy
Literally first result on rarbag when searching for it

I just saw it, too. It's been uploaded just this month, I was searching for it since 2016, and only then again when I learned it was on Netflix.