This joke is so god damned good it deserves to be the entire face of our advertising campaign

>This joke is so god damned good it deserves to be the entire face of our advertising campaign

Attached: spiderpig.jpg (480x360, 23.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xc8foK41qmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sums up the franchise. Shitty forced jokes.

Whatever retarded logic they used to make this decision it worked
Spiderpig was a cultural phenomenon

I remember people actually downloading the "Spider Pig Song" as a ringtone for their cellphones. Such a strange era

A strong era. Meaningful.

Well…it worked.

the pig was some of the only parts of the movie that felt like you know...the simpsons. what a strange terrible movie.
>100 drafts writter
>the executive producer and show creator is the one that get's chosen
yeah I'm sure he TOTALLY wrote the best one right guys? *wink wing nudge*

Yeah when this movie came out, that was the only time in my life that the simpsons was relevant

wow my post was littered with typos. sorry I'm testing out new speech to text software.

It's funny because they're PIGGYbacking on a more popular film.

sneederpig

The Simpsons movie was a blatant attempt by Fox to use the Simpsons to grab some box office cash before the show lost what little cultural relevance it had by 2007.

>what if homer get pig? homer fat and pig fat too! what if sing spider man? but instead of man, it pig!
From the genius minds of Harvard graduates

Attached: Screenshot_20201029-181251.png (741x572, 487.28K)

Agreed after season 4. I still burst a gut laughing at the all you can eat shrimp episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=xc8foK41qmo
For me, it's the bortman

Attached: bort face.png (541x572, 41.07K)

I remember when humour didn't have to be ironic or a shitpost. I can appreciate goofiness for the sake of goofiness. I may not find it funny now but I remember when I did and that's all that matters.

Attached: 1496858911368.jpg (248x203, 8.28K)

it was funny and delightful you humorless nigger

no one was gonna call you out but apologizing was hella cute bro

spider sneed
spider sneed
does whatever a spider sneed does

I was 17 when the movie came out and I thought it was the gayest most braindead unfunny shit imaginable.

You're both dumber than I was at 17.

Yea no shit numb nuts I was 10 year old. I can't imagine seething over it 15 years later

Attached: 1486102887083.png (640x773, 48.71K)