Which nightly news do you watch? ABC NBC OR CBS

Which nightly news do you watch? ABC NBC OR CBS

Attached: 20220516_185116.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/underwater wine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's just like me

I get all my news from Any Forums

>suggests Jewish elites are bringing people of color into the US to replace

One of the Congressmen responsible for removing the racial caps on immigration from non-white European countries was literally Jewish.

>suggests jewish elites are bringing people of color into the US to replace whites
Don't they literally brag about that though?

FOX and Any Forums

I watch Tucker Carlson Tonight which is a cable news commentary program on the Fox News Channel on television.
Only because it’s too late now.

if you complain about whites being replaced, then it's a conspiracy theory. if you cheer about whites being replaced, then it's accepted as real.

Why haven't gook moot shut down Any Forums anyway? It always seems nothing good coming out of it hell or even Google removing the site in general like ther other chan

cope. Jews were massacred by the millions in germany during the great shoah, there is NOTHING that they can do to white people that will equate to the horrors they experienced by white people

you guys are the biggest crybabies in the world for a “superior race”

cgtn or peoples' daily

I'm not a geriatric so I don't watch cable news, and I'm not a fucking retard who needs his political opinions spoonfed to him so I don't watch any talking heads.

>Any Forums constantly urges people to go out and kill blacks
>one schizo actually does it
>everyone thinks it's fake
Q predicted this

That's right Jay

Attached: mike stoklasa.jpg (522x513, 81.19K)

The great replacement is about as much of a conspiracy theory as institutional racism, in that the evidence is all there being circumstantial, that its true its happening but the idea that humans are somehow in control of it, the idea that there is a design in place, is the lie.

How does one stealthily make a survey thread on here without getting a board and/or siteban? I'm trying to collect data on multiple boards to see which board hates which board, and combine it all into the absolutely most hated board on Any Forums, but only been able to make a thread on Any Forums or /trash/ as every other board has given me an instant board ban

Attached: 1652257435703.png (1484x994, 1.25M)

look up the filename underwater wine.jpg on 4plebs. That glowie has been harvesting data for months

None. You can't trust any of them.

Any Forums is the most hated. Saved you the trouble.

I'm not dedicated as that user as /n/ is my home board but it just dawned on me to make a dedicated Google surveys thing and see what board is hated
(Fun fact, out of the little data I got from /n/, /qa/ was the most hated board)

>Any Forums is the most hated.
why?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/underwater wine/

Have you seen modern western cartoons and comics? Now imagine the sort of people that enjoy those

None?

Matthew 24:24
For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Isaiah 8:20
To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

>It always seems nothing good coming out of it
They literally called in an airstrike on ISIS

>people of color
Is that really what he called them in the manifesto?

They also elected Trump that did everything Israel told him to
It's funny seeing Any Forums get tricked into doing whatever mossad tells it to
>destory palestine to own the libs

>implying any president would be any different
>Hillary lol
>Biden lol
>Bernie BIG LULZ
>Jeb!