/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

Latte Edition

Previous

Attached: 1652753503520.jpg (1920x1080, 180.19K)

old

I think this was my 2nd favorite episode behind carrot and stick

i cant wait to watch the finale where nothing happens then wait 6 weeks to watch another 6 episodes where nothing happens

Filtered.
Filtered.
Filtered.
You're all filtered!

>NOOOOOOOO YOURE SUPPOSED TO LIKE 50 MINUTES OF NOTHING HAPPENING.

Attached: 1630234538219.png (300x345, 23.67K)

high pain threshold
honestly him allegedly sleeping only two hours a day is less believable, but that could be a lie

>Lalo kino
>n-nothing happened

Attached: better call saul lalo punished.jpg (467x548, 77.48K)

It's crazy how much they're blue balling the Lalo stuff

MORE LIKE BETTER PAD THE SHOW LMAO

post your carrot and stick

i didn't know it was one of these fucking faggot half-season things
jesus fucking christ why do i even watch this shit, it shit its pants hard after chuck burned to death

Attached: boring.jpg (1247x917, 76.2K)

Okay I'm not going with my Howard dying to Lalo theory in Ep 7 anymore. I would've expected Lalo to already know about the lab by now but it's not happening unless next Episode is like 2 hrs long.

This was the best episode since Nacho died

Attached: 1652746712535.jpg (1024x879, 74.04K)

If Lalo is still in Germany next episode does that mean Howie is safe?

Attached: 1651025060046.png (709x825, 829.06K)

The second half better be non stop action
We've gotten barely any Lalo-Chad

How would Chuck react to Jimmy trying to jew Howard if he was alive?

Attached: better call saul chuck painting.png (1620x966, 1.72M)

Trump gets only two more

KIM WILL GET VACCUMED

>Small window

the lalo plotline sucks, why did it have to be so long
we already know gus wins and walter cooks meth and eventually destroys the lab so why the fuck is this taking so long, it's really not that interesting
and its a shame because lalo is a fun character though i think 99% of the reason for that is just tony dalton and if any other actor played him he would be a dogshit character

No :(

Filler season

This season is legitimately shit bros. its suffering from prequel syndrome where they have to just fucking explain every single tiny little fucking thing. and as a result all the explanations are absolutely fucking retarded

>how does saul get so much business from criminals?
lol its cause he represented 1 guy 1 time and then all the criminals in the entire world heard about it magically
>how does he know about all his contacts in the underworld?
lol cause someone gave him a book with all of them in it

Jesus christ this entire season is just a cluster fuck
The only notable thing that happened is that Nacho died, and even how it turned out is pants on head retarded
It's been 6 episodes of Jimmy and Kim plotting against Howard. Alright we get it, you plan and prank stuff woo woo
Fuck this show

I thought that was a really enjoyable episode I’m surprised you guys didn’t like it.

>trusting in vince and gould's ability to pace a show

Attached: 1473178787767.jpg (258x360, 55.17K)

>Flashback to Kim's childhood to show how she ended up who she is this ep
>Next ep is the clash between her good career (that foundation shit) and her bad one (scamming people)
>Next ep is also the midseason finale
There's no way around it: Kim is going away next episode. Shes either getting arrested, killed, or otherwise just fucking off into the sunset
AND IT'S GOING TO BE BASED

Attached: 1609304260970.png (767x532, 299.84K)

because he's a forced character who only exists because "remember when saul goodman said lalo?"

Attached: 1652749103713.png (1156x1011, 854.19K)

Hello Jimmy
...and Howard

Attached: 1652505469366.png (584x591, 107.42K)

Kim acting exactly like her mom is peak cringe

Reminder if you believe more happened in the Nacho episode than this or any of the previous Jimmy episodes you've been filtered.

Attached: 1563331533206.jpg (500x500, 25.45K)

/bcs/ likes it. Zoomers not used to episode a week format and just binged it on netflix hate every episode this season

HOLY SHIT

you can boil this entire fucking show down like that if you're going to act disingenuously retarded. why even watch it

the show died with chuck

He was getting criminal clients since season 4, did you even watch the show? Just because he got a book that has even more criminals doesn’t mean that’s the sole source of his clientele.

Fucking retard actually watch the show

Mommy

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (800x786, 77.08K)

holy speedwatcher

I admit defeat. I always refuted the "nothing happens" accusations towards bcs but in this episode literally nothing happened. We start off with howard talking to his cold wife. Mike walks around talking and looking at things. Something almost happened with Lalo and that German guy but it cut before anything actually happened. Also Lalo took at are to the chest and he just walks it off lol he is officially a comic book villain now. His newest power is axe-deflection. It ends with Jimmy sperging out over a mustaches man we have never seen or heard of before in a cast. Nothing fucking happened. They should make the second part of the season a 2 hour movie and just get it over with

I liked this episode in a vacuum but considering it's the last season I'm still not sure where it's going. The Howard plotline seems very trivial considering the scale of things and we're already halfway through the season.

This entire episode was just edging the audience.
Nothing actually happened
>Oh no Howie's got a PI what's going to happen?
>Oh no Lalo's got a german what's going to happen?
>Oh no Mike is still surveilling what's going to happen?
>Oh no Saul is tapping into the Sandpiper phones what's going to happen?
>Oh no the judge has a broken arm what's going to happen?
>Oh no Kim's leaving town wha- oh no she's going back what's going to happen?

Attached: 1647385528407.jpg (936x861, 289.62K)

Where would a man like myself find season 6 torrents? Don't seem to be on my usual supplier.

Attached: hamlin.png (720x538, 318.24K)

I feel like the dialogue really isn't fitting for 2004, some of conversations have to much zoomer lingo.

It explains his more professional contacts. You think random meth druggie is going to know about the Vacuum guy or Gus?

BASED MOMMY QUADS

i was glad to see him, but what the fuck are they doing? he's STILL in germany trying to figure out what Gus is building (with all of the shit that has happened since then, it seems insanely autistic for lalo to be fixated on that), but the fucking viewer already knows he doesn't stop it and Gus gets his lab so why they are spending so much time on this is retarded. this feels like one of those disney star wars prequels now where they need an origin story for every word han solo has ever said, who the fuck cares about Gus's meth lab right now. we kinda care about mike (though he's pretty much at his BrBa place already, no more development needed) but this stuff feels very divorced from Saul now. waiting to bring them back together til like the second to last episode of the season is retarded

So next episode won't even be the one where Bob had the heart attack as that was the one where Lalo meets Saul again, which means Howard won't even bite it next episode and instead it will be the "Hank finds out" mid-season finale instead.

He will find out. Oh, and also
>No scene with Mike holding a silenced gun this episode

Why do they keep teasing scenes that won't happen? They did the same with the "who's here to see Saul Goodman?" moment

Attached: KIDmmy.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

>lalo took an axe to the chest
holy fuck Any Forums is full of retards. the german dude jabbed him with the hilt, he didnt actually fucking cut him with the axe

Jimmy had scummy clients since like 2 seasons ago, representing Salamanca just increased his business

I'm convinced she's getting vacuuuuuumed

>Kids aren't influenced by their parents

thankfully its just a couple week long break, not a year. back on in june

I feel bad for Howard. His wife does not care for him at all and was so unremarkable that she finally gets an appearance now, despite probably being married since the start.

It's Jimmy's money and he needs it now!

No one likes people who gain success from riding their parents coattails

Kim has to break up and leave Jimmy for some reason. So she either betrays Jimmy or is so distraught about killing Howard that she goes home

I think I’m done with this show. This episode was literally nothing.

>hey kim, just wanted to let you know that there's a serious fatal flaw in our plan and it will lead to us all getting caught and fucking our lives up, so i'm going to make the executive decision and call it off. no harm no foul, we'll come up with a new plan and go forward with that when you're done with your very important job interview.
>WE'RE DOING IT NOW YOU FUCKING IRISH FAGGOT
>does 3 donuts on the highway, burns out, flips her car into a schoolbus and falls off a cliff
what did she mean by this

>directed by Giancarlo Esposito
Rheabros...we won, we no longer have the worst episode of the season

I'm getting smol Maise Williams vibes

Reminder that by the time this season ends and everything pays off the zoomer binge speed watchers will be calling this a masterpiece

Attached: better call saul bravo.png (1600x1800, 1.44M)

Lalo was a necessary evil since
>Hector is in a wheelchair
>Gus has to be likeable even though he's possibly the most evil character in both shows
>Otherwise Mike and Gus have nothing going on and their partnership would have ended after Werner's incident

Mike is turning into a fuckin Falmer

yeah it's very weird. honestly no clue what she's thinking lol

after the mid season finale i'll probably just wait until its done to watch it because my god this is the worst show in the world when you watch it once a week

it's called making a fucking plot, jesus fucking christ, you retarded breaking bad zoomers are useless

Okay, I get it now. Howard's private investigator is a double agent working for Saul. The plan is to have him present photos of Saul apparently bribing the judge to Howard in order to get him paranoid. That's why he specifically pointed out that Saul must be withdrawing the money for illegitimate purposes to Howard. Likely, he'll also somehow introduce the drug they got from the vet to Howard to make him seem drugged out. Howard will end up publicly freaking out and falsely accusing Saul of bribery, looking crazy in the process and ruining himself.
Now the plan is fucked up because the fake photos of Saul bribing the judge don't account for his broken arm. Presumably they'll do some harebrained last minute fix.

Yup, acting exactly like your parents is very subtle and accurate like an axe on the rib

I suppose the whole "Mike and his daughter stargazing" is supposed to be a throwback to Ziegler and maybe a commentary on innocence and how it relates to Mike, but I still think it's unnecessary and just there to pad out the episode.

everytime Mike brings up his 'guys' in this episode I burst out laughing. These threads ruined me

They’ve been working on this plan for what seems like weeks now right? No way Kim would just shut it down at the last second.

Though they’ve made it clear Kim cares more about this than Jimmy does.

>breaking bad zoomers
It was 14 years ago user...

boy it sure is lucky that howard just happened to hire the exact same PI that Saul bribed ahead of time
good thing Saul use his magic crystal ball once again to perfectly predict everything that's going to happen!

Waltuh.... I can't see.... Waltuh~

Attached: 66770-1526168098-1373329468.jpg (1600x1000, 491.44K)

thanks for explaining the next episode so i don't have to watch it

Damn you got all of that from this episode where retards say nothing happens? Makes ya think....

>dude show me your weenis

I like that Bob brought his old Mr.Show buddy in for a cameo job.

>dude show me your weenis

Attached: Better Call Saul (Kim & Jimmy Plot).gif (480x368, 1.44M)

>faggot doesn't enjoy the journey
>faggot just wants the ending
>why not just stop watching
>then just watch the last episode
You've already decided that nothing matters, since BrBa already tells you what happens.

It's not subtle irl either

WALTUH

Attached: 1652736390652.jpg (705x679, 351.39K)

They're solid.

How the fuck are there people who don't understand what's happening with the Howard plan? You'd legitimately have to be playing on your phone or something to not get what's happening up to this point.

Attached: 248.jpg (321x320, 30.09K)

Halfway through the episode, just had to come here to say I FUCKING CALLED IT BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED

Attached: file.png (901x323, 38.21K)

looking back breaking bad was actually exciting to watch week by week

>When Kim's tongue touches your butthole

Attached: 1652750400052.png (834x702, 609.1K)

David Cross is definitely getting a cameo. Probably in the 2nd half of the season.

Gonna need a military grade telescope to see jupiter

tpb you moron

Fags with no attention span or the mentally handicapped

They're used to binge watch Breaking Bad on streaming, they have no idea how actual tv shows work, because they never had cable tv

>Howard will end up publicly freaking out and falsely accusing Saul of bribery, looking crazy in the process and ruining himself.
Oh like he did with Chuck! HOLY FUCKING BRAVO

Attached: 1652510267398.gif (320x240, 1.84M)

>"all that"
all the clues came from like 30 seconds of dialogue total spread across a 45 minute episode
nothing happened

I thought it was more about him being unable to have a normal life with his family now that he’s knee deep in the game.

Compared to season 1/2 when he was just the ticket booth guy.

This. It's an amazing show when you can watch the entire thing without getting blueballed constantly. You just know next week will have an insane cliffhanger.

Don't underestimate normies

>lol its cause he represented 1 guy 1 time and then all the criminals in the entire world heard about it magically
Yeah, it's not because he was pushing burner phones for a year and clearly had an established base of customers by Magic Man. And it's not because an associate of a mid level dealer knows his name and face.

>lol cause someone gave him a book with all of them in it.
That vet already had a working business in New Mexico that both Jimmy and Mike relied on for illegal work. He's literally the "I know a guy" type of character you see in every show that deals with the criminal element and you're crying because Jimmy wants to take over his business?

>You think random meth druggie is going to know about the Vacuum guy or Gus?
gus was the most likely option for the vaccum guy. the vet makes no fucking sense since getting vaccumed is really expensive and he only deals with street level criminals
>representing Salamanca just increased his business
they should have build this more instead of the DA just randomly dropping it. he's been representing the salamancas for a while, so him having a reputation was more believable and even accidental