Why doesn't Hollywood make more sliding doors movies about slavery?

Why doesn't Hollywood make more sliding doors movies about slavery?

Attached: IMG_20220517_121221.jpg (1080x1009, 286.95K)

Can black people just please shit the fuck up? Go to Liberia if you don't like America or Europe

Attached: MGS5.webm (720x404, 2.91M)

This bitch wouldn’t exist, and if she did she would be in Africa, a total shit hole where she would have been sold into a Voodoo school to pay debts.

What is a sliding door movie? Does it have anything to do with the mirrors their own tribesmen sold them for?

A movie about blacks selling eachother to jews? I don't see it.

That's literally just the plot of the film Sliding Doors

>Why doesn't Hollywood make more sliding doors movies about slavery?

Its called Africa.

Attached: Tyrone Back to the Future SHEEEEEIIIIITTT.png (1024x764, 631.94K)

Unironically go back to Africa

lol instead of a gamble at a decent life (if you're not a complete retard) you get a gamble at surviving every single day of your life in Africa. I would like to see a movie like this but it would get shitcanned so fast

because nobody wants to watch a nigger stand around the African Sahara waitng for white people to drop of their rations so they dont starve to death.

Nevermind most of the slaves came from tribal warfare between AFRICAN tribes that sold the slaves to passerby ships....

But we already know what that looks like. It's called Africa and it's the shittiest place on Earth.

Also, blacks were the ones who enslaved blacks.

Their character's life would be all of the above but still in Africa rather than on an overseas plantation. Now eat that turkey, fucko.

Attached: Great haircut dude.jpg (210x287, 15.14K)

Don't forget that white beauty only exists because of eurocentrism

Attached: IMG_20220517_121802.jpg (1080x534, 100.64K)

They really think Wakanda is real and would have been real sooner without the slave trade.

Why don't these people go back to Africa? I don't say this with malicious intent either, I hope all these people leave America and never come back and I unironically wish then success in building their "black utopia" in Africa.

If her weak ancestors hadn't been defeated in combat and surrendered to the strong tribes to be sold into slavery she wouldn't be enjoying the benefits of living in a strong white society. She'd be living in the same poverty as most Africans or her people would have been slaughtered because they were weak. She got the best possible outcome considering the poor quality of her ancestors.

whitebros....

Should black comedians really lower themselves to telling white jokes?

Attached: IMG_20220517_122145.jpg (1080x1032, 294.22K)

This is true beauty

Attached: 20220517_122624.jpg (400x400, 21.68K)

She should base her screenplay off this badass thing she is too scared to say.

Attached: IMG_20220517_122237.jpg (1080x1177, 288.67K)