Woman cheats on tv/film

woman cheats on tv/film
>made a mistake, husband is lacking
man cheats on tv/film
>dirty disgusting cheater, doesnt deserve his wife

Attached: MV5BMDJkZjNkYjctMmU2Ny00ZTY2LWE4YTQtYTk3ZmY0N2I1MzE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (720x480, 56.1K)

Don Draper

>islamic girl cheats on muslim husband with bwc chad
>bwc chad tells asian best friend
>bwc chads asian friend seethes about it and posts in family guy thread on Any Forums

>woman cheats on her husband
>her justification is "YOU WERE EMOTIONALLY DISTANT!"

Attached: 1649108172458.jpg (400x400, 16.27K)

My cousin's wife treated him like shit and I ended up finding out that he started beating her and i'm pretty sure that i'm the only one in my family who knows this.

Attached: tumblr_o1zbdrqE7X1ubm73lo1_1280.jpg (800x800, 86.28K)

Good on him for standing up for himself!

>woman cheats on husband
>he kills them both then eats them via corn garden to cover it up

>couple opens up relationship
>the man is seen as the weak cuckold who can't pull pussy

>get thrown at with chicken nugget
>put children in a tube
Nothing personal kid

>no, you have to forgive her, deep down she really loves you!
I fucking hate how prevalent this is, it makes me seethe every time I see it, blatant programming

Attached: 1649217934255.png (278x235, 78.35K)

Stop watching garbage movies

>Family Guy as an example

It's peak degernate. Lois is a crackhead and is implied to have gangbangs with black guys she met in parking lots often.

>watching DRUK
>>her justification is "YOU WERE EMOTIONALLY DISTANT!"
>the triumphant dance scene at the end is because his wife gives him the privilege of getting together with her again
what the fuck

people here think eating pussy is gay but say they still do it from time to time

I don't even have sex with my gf, she just eats my ass

based

Whoever "opens up the relationship" is always the one who is more attractive and more capable of getting laid. No one brings it up if they think they are getting the short end of the stick.

Eating pussy is gay according to oldschool Italians because it was apparently gay according to the Romans.

I don't hypothetically disagree with eating pussy in a vacuum but women think less of you if you do it/see it as confirmation you're a beta if you do it or they expect you to do it. If you're in the untouchable top 10% or 20% of men you can get away with it, and you will also never be *expected* to do it. If you're some schmuck some whore has deigned to give you the time of day or even temporarily fuck around with long term while she weighs her options with better men, she'll expect it from you and also might even bullshit you with lines about how she doesn't suck cock... While wondering if agreeing to go ass to mouth with Chad will convince him to stick with her.

You really let jewish movies influence your decisions or morality?

if only johnny corn cobbed amber

>Eating pussy is gay according to oldschool Italians because it was apparently gay according to the Romans.
Lol no stop taking television as fact.
>I don't hypothetically disagree with eating pussy in a vacuum but women think less of you if you do it/see it as confirmation you're a beta if you do it or they expect you to do it.
Shut up virgin holy shit why do virgins give out sexual advice?

Are you a retarded zoomer who doesn't understand the male/female power dynamic and hypergamy?
>"Lol"
or just a woman who lies to herself and others?

>Are you a retarded zoomer who doesn't understand the male/female power dynamic and hypergamy?
You're an obvious virgin, stop giving other men dumbass advice. It's like a NEET trying to tell others how to be successful in business.

Eating pussy is super gay, dicks have been in there

Dicks have been in your mom's mouth so every time she kissed you on the cheek or forehead it was like your dad slapping your face with his cock lol

Yes, that's true if your mother is a whore.