Kids in the Hall 2022

>it's pretty ok
>it's sillier
>they look so fucking old

Attached: KHLL_S1_KeyArt_Streetwear_Horizontal.jpg (1200x628, 174.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWEnqC1uPu0
youtube.com/watch?v=uB6NmhOy4Io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The tone and type of humour hasn’t changed a bit. Pretty amazing they can write skits that are goon show type British smart/silliness and then layer it with selfreferential irony or meta shit, and it still works. I find it’s always a sensible chuckle, until they drop something outrageous (like cancer boy, or the glory hole (which could have gone further) or masturbation skit) and then it’s a “fuck you” hilarious.

I don't even think they looked that bad to be honest. Obviously they're older but they have still have really good energy. Dave actually looked boyish again in the antique shop sketch, and that was really just a wig and some facial hair.

a classic
youtube.com/watch?v=aWEnqC1uPu0

i liked the imaginary girlfriend and clown shoes sketch

the obgyn who didn't drop the baby was pretty fun

Kids in the hall have never been funny

yeah i thought the glory hole didn't take it far enough. when he looked through and it was naked dudes in the locker room, that could have gone places

no offense to Kevin but I think he looks the worst. Scott literally almost died a few years ago (I think cancer?)

this was really great in the 90s in the halcyon days of western culture but i shant be sullying their good memory with a cheap modern facsimile

no thanks

id rather see WKUK, sad!

>no offense to Kevin but I think he looks the worst
he always looked the worst lmao

The towel removal to show him wearing another towel was hilarious, but yeah that sketch just kind of stopped. Very weird.

Why weren't they more succesful? Foley had Newsradio but that's it for all of them.

Brain Candy was a good movie (IMO), although plagued somewhat by poor relations between the cast members during the time of shooting.

Death comes to town was also a good series.

They probably weren't that successful because the humor was too weird for normies/mass consumption.

I’m surprised it’s as good as it is. Not because of the group but because Amazon is at the helm. I hope we get more. 8 episodes isn’t enough.

Scott was the coroner or something on Hannibal, and Kevin is a pretty prolific voice actor. Otherwise yeah, not much. Honestly, NewsRadio could have been made without Dave Foley at all

>it's sillier
how is that even possible
based

don't remind me

Attached: 1652758417011.jpg (600x338, 81.21K)

I’m glad that the mandatory legacy character callbacks were quick one-shots. The trap most revivals fall into is just being a greatest hits album.

youtube.com/watch?v=uB6NmhOy4Io
I love that movie. What was going on with the cast?

I wish I could go back in time and give the coke to joe rogan's wife.

>What was going on with the cast?
Foley thought it sucked and got a network TV show during the filming and wanted to bail while it was stuck in development hell iirc