Cant wait for barry to murder this disgusting piece of shit

cant wait for barry to murder this disgusting piece of shit.

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

kek same. fuckin nauseating

Xhe ruins every scene xhes in

absolutely hate that i cannot for certain call the gender. makes me mad

>sally says she doesn't do it for the glory
>MUH 95% ON RT GUYS!! OMG IM SO GOOD!!
Are all women hypocrites?

Is this freak in half the episode again? I’m scared to watch, BCS ep was dogshit I can only imagine how shit thisll be considering the season has been even worse

this episode was actually pretty good. cool thing happens and also sets up some real conflict for the next episodes

>ptsd riddled man shouts in class once when he feels like people are calling him a scumbag killer
>ptsd riddled man shouts at his wife about something, talking about it like its life or death and hes done for if she doesnt help him
>she never even asks him what he was talking about
>otherwise completely, ridiculously supportive even when she doesn't deserve it
>you're abusive barry you gtg sorry bye
i love how you can immediately tell when a woman joins the writing team

Season 2 had hints of it but season 3 has been extremely hit or miss, the only thing keeping me interested at this point is the Barry v Fuches conflict. It seems like the writing team had no clue how to finish off the Gene plot line and said fuck it with this episode and wrote it off.

I feel like this entire season is just setting up fakeouts. The Fuches address, the valid nonbinary creature, Sally breaking up with Barry, most of the Bolivians still being alive, and Barry giving Gene the money. I'm fairly certain either Gene or Sally will die this season but everything else feels unpredictable.

Is that the TCM girl?

I hope so, but at the same time it's gonna feel like a huge waste of time if that is the case. We're already at the halfway mark of the season plus the episodes are only half an hour each, meaning the rest of the plot lines need to be wrapped up in 2 hours.

I fucking hate "people" like her, think they are special and everything belongs to them. They usually fucking throw themsleves into everyone's life and try to influence it with their manipulation and emotional games.

Narcisitic bitch "friend" like that piece of ugly shit is the reason I lost a relationship with someone that I cared about.

>he hasn't picked up on the fact that sally is absolutely awful and has 0 introspection
cmon fella, it's been 2 and a half seasons

I just realized that the address thing will most likely lead to the nonbinary dying since the wait period for handguns is 10 days. That's enough time for Barry to have been gone from their place for a while and the creature to be assumed the killer.

looks like Maisie Williams

I didn't want to reply to you but feel free to theorize along.

Sadly not the cute one

Attached: Sarah Yarkin 8.jpg (600x900, 471.67K)

plus review brah

kek true

haven't watched the new season yet, is the show still good or did it turn to shit?