These actors can't speak Spanish

Why do they have them speaking Spanish?

Attached: image (9).jpg (1207x333, 106.96K)

I can't speak spanish either so I don't give a fuck.

It's not just that they don't speak it themselves, it's that they are asked to constantly speak Spanish lines when they know how horrid their accents are. Imagine a German show with an English speaking character, but played by a German actor with a horrible German accent. It's laughable. At the very least don't have them do a lot of lines in it.

i wish every spanish person spoke like gus fring then i could actually understand wtf they saying

>nooo they don't speak accurate beanguage
cope.

>mfw latino monkey
>Netflix
>Set original audio with spanish subtitles because I fucking hate dubs
>They don't put subtitles on spanish lines because they assume we don't need them in those
>No even let the english subtitles
>Mfw I don't understand shit during those scenes, unless it's Lalo, Bolsa, Eladio, Nacho's dad or other minor latino characters speaking
Gustavo and Nacho are the fucking worst with this, fuckers speak alien. Hector's lines are pretty clear actually, but his accent is funny as fuck.

Attached: 1652125413364.jpg (708x664, 146.19K)

Nacho gets a pass because it is never established that he is a Mexican national. His character could easily be a second generation immigrant, which explains why he knows Spanish despite it not being his first language. Mando still has the best accent out of all three actors. Hector and Gus have no excuse though. Esposito has to have the worst accent I've ever and he should've gotten a speech coach.

Lalo, Bolsa and Eladio do a good job but they all have different accents

they should just dub them when they speak spanish
thats what they did for the pope mobie anyway

how many 2nd and 3rd generation latino-americans know anything about their latin american culture aside from food and drugs?

this is a constant problem with these tv shows and movies. like in scarface.
>group of cubans sitting around talking alone
>they speak in english
just write the damn scene so there's a white guy there goddamit the solution is so obvious.

>Imagine a German show with an English speaking character, but played by a German actor with a horrible German accent.
So it's like an Egosoft game?

Attached: MV5BYzNiNWVkZDctNjNiOS00NjY2LWI0YjktMjg3MGU5ZTMwNDZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI0MzA4NTgw._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_[1].jpg (1000x1500, 148.69K)

Gus is Chilean, Héctor is Mexican

to me it all sounds the same
>he's bean
>he's taco
>he's avocado
etc. sorry m8. you're all taco people to me.

For comparison their accents are like the bad Irish accents Americans do in movies.

>us spics are so thick-skinned, call us beaner, spic, we're not fragile like shitskins, in fact keep speedy we love stuff based on our culture haha
>NOOOOO THESE FUCKS CAN'T SPEAK SPANISH PROPERLY DA BOSS CAN SOCK ME HAHAA

Attached: 1530931106729.gif (300x300, 438.04K)

Because most Americans can't tell the difference

How hard is it to do a beaner accent? I can do it easily. Si si taco taco ayudame! I don't understand how actors can't do it. Just imitate the sound. It's that fucking easy.

And why can't they speak Spanish? Viggo Mortensen speaks a shitload of languages and when he speaks in Spanish he speaks with his horrible Argentinian accent but at least he can speak it properly.

I have no idea what that is. Explain.

Literally don't care if their spic accent isn't "accurate"

is it true they made gus chilean to justify his spanish being so weird?

well atleast for hector he didnt have too many lines. and you can see it with gus and nacho as well that the script was avoiding putting spanish lines in it as much as possible.

it seems you can read english
why don't you just use closed captions in english?

Oh yeah, that's a much more widely relatable analogy.

Attached: ireland.png (1031x398, 36.7K)