Mass Effect tv series

how should it play out?
>flag
should be a first contact story

Attached: Mass-Effect-shephard.jpg (2000x1280, 1.53M)

>how should it play out?
Mass Effect Andromeda live action

Henry Cavill as Shep (male Shep's body actor is like 54)
Hunter Schafer as femshep

exactly the trilogy with no alteration to the story or characters.

>Henry Cavill
come on now, Shep should be charismatic

Based choice, not happening though unfortunately

Have the MC be a human colonist who lives an unremarkable life. For whatever reason he goes out to start exploring or make a fortune. He does some mercenary work and finds himself in Omega where he eventually gets into the galactic trade business. He works a bit and ends up owning his own ship with his own crew, and explores the universe delivering goods and accomplishing tasks (the armed transport nature of the business makes it perfect for illicit and covert activities). After some larger storylines involving major political issues, he makes a bit of a name for himself. Do some stories during the reaper invasion. He dies during the final attack on earth.

It's easy to see how it should play out. What matters is making the individual episodes and storylines good.

this but with blasto instead of shepherd

make it a comedy like That's my Bush!

BEST PAIRINGS
>Maleshep x Jack
>Femshep x Liara

Change my mind

I liked the Whats Goin Down episode with Joe the Policeman

Where did that one fag who was creating threads about a movie trilogy getting officially announced soon(like 2-3 weeks ago, but never happened) go?

based jackCHAD

They should just do the Mandalorian but on Omega

would you prefer a renegade shep or a paragon shep? who lives the suicide mission? who does shep save? etc

Don't make the protagonist female, make sure the protagonist is fucking obsessed with the series and gets a decent degree of creative control. You want a model for that? Look at The Witcher.

>how should it play out?
Shepard changes actor every time the camera cuts, with no one in universe ever acknowledging it. Just dub in the VA from the games as the voice. It'll be kino

I play shepard as female mostly in the games because the dialogue oddly doesn't come off as so fucking cheesy. Still, a male Sheperd is a much better idea for a TV series. The femshep route being better at making cheesy shit not so terrible is not a template.

I play femshep so I got an ass to stare at in downtime.

The ass is fat in those tactical pants ngl.

Why do you want a tv show? The game already plays like a movie, why would you want some Netflix nigger garbage?

I didn't think anybody did. We already have the expanse and shit but if you wanna fuck around...

I think it's a horrible idea. The budget you'd need would be absurd to actually make the aliens believable and you'd never please those fucking fans...

would a mass effect story really be anything more than a watered down star trek at best?
I liked the games but I feel like in story alone, theyre kind of generic in comparison to other sci fi