Ranked as a top 10 movie of all time on every list

>ranked as a top 10 movie of all time on every list
>people still don't know that Tuco was the main character, Blondie (Clint Eastwood) was his guardian angel and Angel Eyes was the devil fighting over his soul.

Attached: 1624944482710.png (1024x768, 736.86K)

>slow plucking of Spanish guitar in your path
Ennio Morricone made this movie, but yeah it was pretty good. They introduce clint as the good, and lee van cleef as the bad in the opening credits

Your only saying that cus Wallachs nuanced and sympathetic characterization only makes Eastwood’s one note grim hero look so bad in comparison.
>blondiiiiiieeeee

no, the movie is literally about Tuco, blondie and angel eyes are ridiculously supernatural when even during the battle of the the dying captain is talking to Tuco.

*the bridge

one of the greatest soundtracks of all time.

I never saw it that way. I think you're right.

It's true you can make the case that Tuco is the main character. Angel Eyes is a close approximation of the Devil. Makes deals, but double crosses, and is just about the money. Has no problem throwing away men whom he knows are gonna die just to distract them. But I don't think Angel Eyes cares at all about Tuco and mostly ignores him.

also, I can't remember, but does Blondie let Tuco keep a full bag of the cash or does he just run off with all of it?

he wouldn't have shot the rope at the end if he didn't, it was basically this is your last chance don't fuck it up kind of moment.

>also, I can't remember, but does Blondie let Tuco keep a full bag of the cash or does he just run off with all of it?
Arch Stanton gave him the gold.

I just watch movies I dont attribute schizo head canon to them.

Don't they make it obvious at the beginning that Blondie is a ghost fleeing a civil war battlefield?

eh, you are thinking of The Outlaw Josey Wales.

no I am not.

yes, Blondies introduction is letting Tuco hang before shooting the rope.

that's Pale Rider

The Redemption of Tuco analysis makes sense and it just hit me. He could easily completely sell his soul and become someone like Angel Eyes, just in it for the money and himself and willing to do anything for it. He clearly loves his brother and has at least some ties to humanity. Blondie is his guardian angel who keeps tabs on him and tries to guide him.

I like to think that Tuco went and donated the money to his brother's church. After of course, taking a little time off and celebrating.

Attached: mpv-shot0652.jpg (1280x544, 158.08K)

>HEY BLONDIE!
>YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE?!
>JUST A DIRTY ROTTEN N-
>AAAAAAWWWWAAH
>WAAH WAAH WAAAAAH

Who the fuck edited this shit? jfc

Attached: the good the bad the ugly.jpg (1162x539, 57.12K)

>WOKE SPANISH MAIN CHARACTER
zoomer movies are pathetic!
get this trash xoom shit off my board

yo, you forgot your meds again.

they movie was originally titled the white, the black, and the grey.