I HATE HAVING SEX WITH MY HOT WIFE

>I HATE HAVING SEX WITH MY HOT WIFE
What the hell was his problem?

Attached: 704A388A-C8F2-4AB3-89DD-10D470F9AA09.jpg (500x375, 40.35K)

Marry a hot chick and wait ten years. You'll get it then.

The problem was her personality. You'll understand him when you encounter women like her

Once you're married you'll understand.
You could have the most beautiful woman in the world, but sex with her all the time, after years, would get old. It's like eating your favorite meal fro every meal for the rest of your life. You might love it now, but it just gets old.

As a 25 year old chronic jacker I simply cannot comprehend this

As a 30 yo lockdown shut in alcoholicfag, stop jacking off and start pounding pussy. It's easy

>What the hell was his problem?
He was married with children.

He wasn't a simp like you.

Give it 7 even. I mean holy shit. FUCK.

>pounding your wife's sweet pussy = being a simp

dumb nigger

It's also just since he's the only guy with a job, and spends a lot of his freetime doing shit around the house. Meaning he's exhausted a lot of the time, and still his wife expects him to dick her even if he's not feeling it. That's why there's an episode where she agrees to do his work around the house and have sex with him whenever he wants.

The show is shown from Peggy's point of view. Peggy appears attractive because she is narcissistic and doesn't realize she's ugly. In reality Al is a handsome hardworking husband and she's a lazy landwhale. This is canon

The show was meant to mock marriage and give a message not to get married. Of course their relationship was shit.

Katey Sagal is pretty smoking, though.

Unless you're autistic

I was with one woman for 10 years and still fucked every day right up until the end of the relationship.

>What the hell was his problem?
Everytime he had sex with his wife 9 months later his she would plop out a kid
His entire purpose in life has turned into a dead end job he does to support his stay at home wife and kids
Childbirth, especially after the 2nd time, completely wrecks woman's body, like stretchmarks, fupa, hormonal issues etc.

Attached: kawaii.jpg (900x1125, 122.96K)

He was a cocksucking faggot that wanted gay homo turd-pushing.

You didn't understand my post. Yes, the actress who plays the character's fantasy version of herself is hot

Al Bundy was gay. even if i find a woman unattractive, if she's peg level attractive I can throw a nut into her twice a day. But I'm not some faggot. You Any Forums posters wouldn't get it. Die.

Just felt it needed saying that she's a babe.

I love my wife. Married 12 years.

They had a pretty good sex life, his libido just wasn't as active due to general misery and age.