Can you name at least one field or profession that is sadly undervalued in your Country? The list goes on

Can you name at least one field or profession that is sadly undervalued in your Country? The list goes on.

Attached: w1wf65vuuac91.jpg (1080x809, 64.44K)

Astronomy, Visual Art

Strangely philosophy is valued but that's a small market no matter what people think of it.

speedrunner

>thanks for the five hundred dono

Yeah I'm a linguist :/

Well fuck if it's not valued then you don't have to worry about oversaturation. Fine by me.

I have a masters in humanism specializing in evolutionary motivative behavioral psychology. But nobody really understands the field and assumes I’m a psychologist or humanities major. It’s super annoying because I spent years studying how humans behave and can accurately predict any human decision or interaction on both micro and macro scales with 92% r-value probability

real answer is aroboriculture.

Forgot to mention I’m on unemployment welfare and work part time as a male model for local boutiques

"Gender studies" is not valued in any society, please unlife urself

>Society will never value the humble rape test kit quality assurance tester.

Attached: gigachad in ropes.png (988x1190, 461.77K)

Natural sciences.

Attached: 1625015238131.webm (636x502, 999.27K)

>I spent years studying how humans behave and can accurately predict any human decision or interaction on both micro and macro scales with 92% r-value probability
Oh yeah ? So what's my next move, nerd ?
*unzips pants*

you would be lucky to make more than 1200$ a month as a researcher. salary might be better in private companies tho idk

that actually sounds interesting, I love the concept of natural selection and using it to explain things

There are three reasons likely for you to unzip your pants in a confrontational scenario

1. To defecate/urinate
2. To attempt to copulate with yourself or another
3. To remove your clothing either to change or for comfort

Since the third action does not negatively affect me, I disregard it in an immediate sense since it does not attempt to harm me. Thus I prepare for the first two, which is to neutralize you before you take an adverse reaction at a likelihood of 70% rounded for probable error.

Automatic enforcement officer response (using my patented neural implanted multi path decision feedback determination data chip):

shoot to kill

It’s extraordinary interesting, study evolutionary biology or psychology if you want a job

What game

Tell me, will the young people of my country agree to pay 25% of their paycheck (not including taxes) for the pensions of the elderly going forward, or will there be a revolution of some sort against the grey dictatorship?

Street cleaner. All if them are some Tajikistan immigrants or very low class bums.

I ran this scenario through my software and its very strongly likely that people will not be willing to pay but they will comply with the taxes. But the pensions will be eliminated and the taxes used for a wider social support program to appease dissatisfied taxpayers