SIRS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_x5BvWZavQ8

Attached: TheArchies.jpg (1078x1185, 557.99K)

Don't feed the people that hate you.

Attached: netflix.png (601x1414, 757.98K)

I never understood why people cared gor the archie comics

Yet another Netflix show that nobody asked for and nobody will watch.
You'd think that after their last nightmare shareholder meeting they'd have quietly cancelled this sort of stuff, but I guess not.

good to see that Hollywood's nepotism is kept well and alive, what's are the last names? PooStein?

cultural appropriation.

>destroy L.A.
hmmm
that does sound somewhat enticing...

Whiteoid nepotism: the show

Did they purposefully try to find the lightest skinned indians in india

no, that's just bollywood. High caste indians are lightest skinned

>Did they purposefully try to find the lightest skinned indians in india
india fucking loves light skin, which is why they despise/love white people
pure fucking jealousy

Which one has super strength?

India is a caste system where the light skinned run things. Kinda like everywhere in the world which is natural, normal, and good.

I will not watch this. I will redeem the card.

>betty show bobs and vageen dumb bitch

Why did Nazi's want to be Indian - I'm sorry "Aryan" so much?

Attached: 1652554277561.jpg (1079x2018, 690.31K)

Attached: Holycow.webm (576x1024, 870.84K)

I wonder who the target audience is. Nobody in india wants to see this

You're fucking retarded. Indians call white people "fair as bones", they find light brown to be desirable, not actual white skin.
The caste system has nothing to do with skin color, it's based on profession. There are high-caste Southerners with dark brown skin and light-skinned lower-caste people

That skin color isn't uncommon in Northern India where Bollywood originates from. Many people in my family have grey or green eyes and we're 100% Indian

They thought Aryans came from India or that Indian religion is the most Aryan-like.

light skinned don't run shit. North india is actually way poorer and less developed than south india

It's pretty funny how this is considered normal in India. Rich children of celebrities part of a higher caste collectively becoming actors. It's Nepotism: The Movie