Why do all women idolize this whore?

Why do all women idolize this whore?

Attached: 8ABFFB6F-F9BE-4684-A098-5D5BE1364DF6.jpg (1280x720, 90.57K)

She’s white. Seems like a stupid reason to like someone for

She cute

How was she a whore exactly?

Where do women buy those weird sweaters that don’t close in the front but are made to look like they could?

Is she a women?

Attached: 170B5760-EF35-4DDD-B98E-4FC6F7C35B9B.jpg (1280x1223, 301.16K)

She's a bland 5(? I'd rate her lower)/10 every-woman who can ultimately do no wrong and has her petty, shitty little interpersonal dramas and empty aspirations but can ultimately do no wrong despite being a shitty person.

She kissed another man while engaged to be married.

She’s a failure fuck up who married into security so all women idolize her and self insert.

I don't think they do?

Karen > Pam

All women across the globe? You overestimate the show's popularity.

Think about it dipshit. By definition, most people are average. Pam is average, both in looks and personality. Average relates to average.

N

She's engaged but continues to flirt with Jim, emotionally cheating on her fiancee and eventually going as far as making out with Jim while engaged. A literal whore.

post-pregnant pam is sexiest pam

She then emotionally cheats on Jim with a camera man or boom operator I can’t remember

angela > pam

>emotionally cheating

what the fuck is this shit? this sounds like some garbage a bitch on tumblr made up

>emotionally cheats
Is this anything like ocular trespassing?

>emotionally cheats
I'm sure you could have found a way to say that without sounding like a female redditor

-ice!

Attached: karen-jim.jpg (608x996, 81.4K)

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, he's off trying to start a business to provide for his family and she's out whoring around with the sound guy.

I used to think so too user. Here's the thing, a woman can cheat on you by developing a strong emotional connection with another man. This may be the first step before the actual physical cheating.

She's mediocre with a attractive guy in love with her