Is "Sacrebleu!" still popular to say in France?

I'm hosting French Airbnb guests in a few days and I've been practicing saying that for when I meet them. I think I can say it pretty fluently now.

Thanks again, guys.

Attached: femme.jpg (385x403, 49.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8nW3-9gdjYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doesn't Sacre Bleu means damn it in French?
I think we meme it a lot but it might not be actually funny to French pipo

no

I don't think it's been used by people since the early 20th century if even that

Aah sacre bleu

Attached: BF028701-45D8-4F46-A9B0-ADEF332F0B6D.jpg (480x477, 33.93K)

>still
Doesn't it means encore in English ?

Tell them to return the Gioconda to Italy

no one says that, they might even not know that word if they are quite uneducated or zoomers

I wish
but do it still, they would find it funny (if we're talking about natives)

Shit... what about omelette du fromage?

Attached: 1633451094927.jpg (236x236, 17.36K)

It's au, not du unless you're a 3 years old child learning how to speak.

youtube.com/watch?v=8nW3-9gdjYA

>go to France
>can I see your passport sir, they ask, in perfect English
>AH OUI OUI OUI MON AMI! I say with a wink
>he sighs
>asks me what’s the purpose of my visit
>Hon hon hon, je suis un tourist
>he sighs again and hands me back my passport
>in a slapstick manner I “drop” it on the floor
>I audibly shout “SACRE BLEU!”
>head to the exit humming the theme to Poirot

Returning gift is rude
Italian really are mannerless

Attached: devilpepe.png (256x256, 48.12K)

kek based

>lean down to pick up passport
>shart all over the counter

Attached: EA08754E-B9BE-4E84-A376-741F8CF749E1.jpg (144x192, 5.73K)

What's airbnb like? Is it just giving your guest a place to stay and basic hospitality? Or is more than that expected from the host?

Depends what you advertise. It can be meal and board or just a place to stay and you just fuck off until they leave.

Don't you show them around town and explain how not to get scammed/robbed/murdered?

>Not humming Le Marseillaise and lighting a cigarette.

based and shartpilled

Attached: americans.webm (480x480, 686.52K)

Where would they have to worry about that??

No they say 'cowabunga dude' because they're Americanised like the rest of the world.

Bonjour, my name is Monsieur Ken.

I'm a 27 year old American ouiaboo (Francophile for you étrangers). I draw bake croissants in my kitchen, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior French games (Another World, Beyond Good and Evil, Rayman Legends).

I train with my baguette every day, this superior bread can cut clean through hunger because it is baked at over a thousand degrees, and is vastly superior to any other baked good on earth. I earned my baking license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak French fluently, both mainland and Quebecois dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about French history and their Napoleonic Code, which I follow 100%

When I get my French visa, I am moving to Paris to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for artist for Asterix or work at Ubisoft!

I own several berets, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to France, so I can fit in easier. I kiss my elders four times on the cheek when we meet and speak French as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Attached: America-French Alliance.jpg (953x573, 255.46K)