What was he suppose to do? I feel like it wasn't his fault at all

What was he suppose to do? I feel like it wasn't his fault at all.

Attached: 8-of-the-Best-Sex-Scenes-in-Movie-History-Header.jpg (1000x600, 121.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1m6TFp16PDQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1584196164340.jpg (642x424, 63.18K)

What movie is this

Attached: 1642636696408.jpg (720x1280, 90.71K)

It was free

Imagine letting strangers in your home in a non-Eastern country.

>filename

it's just a fun movie. honestly eli roth is pretty based for finding a way to make you afraid of de armas fucking you

Attached: Agent K dying inside laser.jpg (1024x666, 51.24K)

Some keanu "horror" shit where he gets tormented by BPD whores with a "muh feminism" message behind it. In other words you made the right choice suckin' dicks Ian.

voca.ro/1m6TFp16PDQ8

>NOOO DONT LET ME RAW DOG YOUR TIGHT PUSSY AND CUM INSIDE OVER AND OVER AGAIN AAAAAA
the brunette btw for me, Ana de Arms looks like she smells like raw hamburger and crayons

Blessed post

kek

At best, he got to bang two sluts that probably gave him an std. At worse, they're bait for a group coming in to steal your shit and/or just murder you. I want to say I wouldn't play with those odds but I don't have a family so I would probably let them in and proceed to get killed.

I remember seeing a movie or some shit like this many years ago, where 2 lesbos break into some casting director's house and torture him while doing lesbian stuff, and I've never been able to find it since. Anyone know what the fuck I'm talking about?

the message is don't open yourself up to blackmail

I don’t think there’s a message, it’s literally based on an older movie.

He was suppose to not cheat on his wife.

this. remember when those (fake) webms were going around of the hot girls jumping on guys' laps in the subway? unless you're a total retard, you assume that you're the victim of an in-process robbery.

I knew a guy that was blackmailed for his nude pictures on Instagram, somebody told me it's pretty common.

Knock Knock
>muh feminism
Kek it's an Eli Roth movie, it's not some feminist shit