Bros I’m enjoying this just what’s happening here

bros I’m enjoying this just what’s happening here

Attached: 558BD5C4-E5A0-4284-A4DF-58664D00FCC4.jpg (3630x1771, 937.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QDTS8U0Uawk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Expect mindless drivel
>It's a meditation on determinism, destiny

It had my curiosity, now it has my attention.

Attached: 1652725059860.png (800x691, 490.2K)

>same writers and producers as picard and discovery
uh...

The show still looks like it belongs in the JJ Abrams universe instead of the Gene Roddenberry one.

where is admiral porthos

I did wonder that, I suppose it's still supposed to be the Roddenberry-verse but it's just visually revamped for modern audiences with no narrative reason for it.

But with the whole "change of fate" theme, they could be establishing a third universe/timeline.

Best show on tv right now.

>it's just visually revamped for modern audiences with no narrative reason for it.
You're at Autism Level 10 right now bro. I need you to turn that down to Autism Level 2 or 3.

There doesn't need to be a narrative reason for the change. There is a reality reason for it. Smartphones, gigantic HD tvs, smartscreen interfaces on everything, etc. Star Trek shouldn't look like the 60s anymore.

The irony is you're talking cringe about autism level, but the rest of my post specifically mentions there are multiple Star Trek timelines, with differing visual aesthetics.

Kys retard.

Attached: qt-timelinecofuse-head.jpg (777x437, 156.12K)

Surprisingly good yes, though we are merely two episodes in. Even STD had a couple good episodes and we all know how the rest was. Already leery cause they slipped an "I miss my shoehorned sister" line to Spock
Sucks. Rather than keeping excitement for a show, I'm stuck in suspense of when it will take a shit

The 60's Enterprise looked like shit. TNG was when it got aesthetically pleasing.

SPOCK SANG SOPRANO TO THE SOUL SISTER

Plz kill me

Have you even watched TOS? That's regular Uhura-Spock behaviour.

>youtu.be/QDTS8U0Uawk

The TNGeezers have not watched TOS.

wtf is the deal with Anson Mount's career? He has the face of an a lister chad but has only really ever been the lead in hell on wheels

The 60s Enterprise looked great for the 60s. In the 80s, the TOS movie Enterprise sets mogged the fuck out of the 1701-D.

He wants to mount Ann's son.

It is mindless drivel

You also need charisma, also he looks goofy

Hilarious how this dreck instantly gets shilled here because of a white guy lead when is all you need to know to know its worthless dogshit

I'm black and think you Any Forumscucks are absolutely fucking retarded, but SNW is written better than Discovery and Picard.

>but SNW is written better than Discovery and Picard.
lol. lmao

SNW is a great show. Plenty of Hollywood people have worked on shit before working on something good. Jerry Seinfeld was on Benson for goodness sake.

I watched the first episode and bailed out due to Ensign Dykehair alone. Is she just as insufferable as it goes on?

Attached: header-snw-promo-ortegas.jpg (1100x700, 85.4K)

>Haircut scary!

Seek therapy.