He says it like it is

He says it like it is.

Attached: george.jpg (1280x1600, 219.7K)

but it's not and never has been occult.

As long as "it" is conformity, basic bitch liberalism, the status quo official party line masquerading as transgressive truth attacking the establishment, yes.

Fuck you faggot. I just like him

George Carlin is what plebbit thinks is a red pill

I know you are memeing, but he wasn't wrong.

all of his rants, he attacked christians and white people instead of naming the jew. Lewis Black is a communist jew and named the jew and got blacklisted.

>Lewis Black is a communist jew and named the jew and got blacklisted.
sauce?

People that really have some truth to drop aren't allowed on TV. I'm not impressed by this old man's boomer rants.

piece of shit phoneposters
cool bros

thats 3v2 we're losing

The most intellectually arrogant people on the planet are comedians. I hate them so much.

I unironically miss him calling out the elite

im too drunk to make eggs (the easiest possible tier) of dinner
you call them out bro im just trying to deal with this 20 year existential crisis

>goes on a rant saying white people shouldn't shave their head and only black people can look good bald

Is this comedy?

Attached: IMG_20220323_213622.jpg (1054x634, 129.86K)

>this 20 year existential crisis
like, wow, dog, figuring out your own parents aren't good people, wow, wish i could go back to the days before this revelation

its like bro, you had an abortion even before social media reinforced it?
thats a big 'ol 'oof' to me dawg

what would Patrice O’Neal have said about this?

opie and anthony like 2010

No he doesn't.

How many fucking biographies of this libtard and Muhammad Ali do we have to put up with?

Attached: 1652185137583.png (483x470, 185.5K)

Telling it like it is is retarded. Anyone bar the most retarded of individuals can recognize a problem exists, it takes smart individuals to solve them, not just see a problem