Amber Heard Aquaman 2 role pared down

>Amber Heard says she lost job opportunities after her split with Johnny Depp, and that her role as Mera in the upcoming Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom was significantly diminished after Depp's alleged "smear campaign".

>As reported by EW, the actress said she almost lost her role in the DCEU's Justice League during her third day of testimony in the ongoing defamation trial between Depp and Heard

>"I had to fight really hard to keep my career after I got my [restraining order against Depp]," Heard testified. "I lost opportunities. I got dropped from jobs and campaigns. I fought to keep my job and the biggest movie opportunity I had to date [with] Justice League with the option to [star in] Aquaman. I had to fight really hard to stay in Justice League because that was the time of the divorce."

>Heard said her contract with DC and Warner Bros. is a three-film option, which will end up including Justice League, Aquaman, and Aquaman 2. Heard also described how her role was pared down in Aquaman 2.

>"I was given a script and then given new versions of the script that had taken away scenes that had action in it, that depicted my character and another character, without giving any spoiler aways, two characters fighting with one another, and they basically took a bunch out of my role," Heard testified. "They just removed a bunch out."

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-173908_Chrome.jpg (1080x1367, 358.67K)

But she still kept it. Unlike Johnny. #womenprivilege

>I fought to keep my job
Literally. She was punching studio execs all over the place.

>They basically took a bunch of my role ou-
>Objection, hearsay.

>Aquaman 2 is going to be all-action kino with no boring romance and girl power rolled in
DChads, we won

idc if she beat him or not, i just want women to publicly lose careers because it’s funny

>Momoa/Wilson duo
Kino is back baby

>Is involved in a Drama which she created
>why are they dropping me boohoo

Yes she fought soooo hard and we just have to take her word for it, we don't need to see any witness as to this almost losing this job that netted her 2mil anyway lmao from a movie that made 1.2 billion. I feel like a side character would be pair more than that, wtf is even the movie's budget if a lead actor only got 2mil.

I feel so bad for her. This is why women don't speak out

How is this television and film?

Damn. If only Johnny could empathize with her. Really a shame she lost all that one role and he gets to keep all his.

>Depp says the negative press due to messy divorce tanked his roles and income
>Amber's lawyers say that can't be true
>then Amber today says negative press due to messy divorce tanked her roles and income
She is literally making his case for him. If she's right then so is Depp, he wins the trial by this logic.

reminder that Zack Snyder brought her for completely unnecessary reshoots

Don't forget she also did Snyder reshoots got the future shit

>janny deleted a bumped out thread that's in page 9
Damn what a beta faggot lmao

do you have brain damage?

He posts here, of course he does

The mods have made it very clear this is Any Forums subject matter, not Any Forums.

>The mods have made it very clear
How so? By carelessly moving the threads there? That's only showing their incompetence

He literally just left her alone and ignored her after the 2016 divorce. She was butthurt that he was just moving on with life, so she wrote the op-ed specifically to fuck him. She outright admits to this, she was mad that the studios were still giving him jobs.

She killed the poor doggo in revenge
Fuck her

But user... She felt like her nose broke and that's NOT okay