This is the best show I've seen in the past few years, easily. the final episode had me sweating like a motherfucker

this is the best show I've seen in the past few years, easily. the final episode had me sweating like a motherfucker.

any other rich apple chads watch this absolutely based program?

Attached: p21271543_b_h8_ab.jpg (3840x2160, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gnffe374Upw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

learn to torrent faggot

imagine PAYING for 0's and 1's
couldn't be me no way

how do I torrent?

rich? isn’t it like $5? surely this is bait.

Easily the most over-rated show in the last few years. A 7/10 retards pretend is a 10/10

do you prefer anime?

Great bureaukino. Even has bureaulore.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gnffe374Upw

Apple has some excellent shows. I thought they'd flop hard with no back catalog, but it might be my favorite streaming service now.

Ending was good but man those hour long episodes early on were a drag at times.. I really have no desire to rewatch it unlike the sopranos which is endlessly watchable basically

Loved every second it of it and unlike some ADHD flags I enjoyed every second of it. Pure lathered nectar dripping kino. Actually the casting sucked and the vigilante black woman's character sucked and served no purpose. Gf midwife also cringe. There was some cringe for sure now that I think about it

Late season episodes dragged a bit but its till 9/10

I loved it
still feels like it could possibly be fucked up in the second season though

Download etorrent —> thepiratebay.org
Simple

zoomers are fucking pathetic

Out of curiosity, name 5 other shows you consider as almost as great, as great or greater than Severance.

I refuse to believe that people who hype this show have actually watched any good shows, their favorite show is probably Breaking Bad, considering how overhyped Severance is. It's good at best, but it lacks depth, it's obviously very commercial, the plot is irrational and filled with plot-holes, the acting is terrible to mediocre and the main themes are interesting, but lack depth and complexity.

Attached: 4dca439e.jpg (431x369, 10.36K)

Do you really think you’re superior to Zoomers because you know how to torrent and they don’t? Pretty fucking low bar bud

yes

yeah I liked breaking bad too. I liked patriot, maniac, the leftovers, counterpart, rectify.
no one is saying it’s the wire, it’s just an interesting show and I’m glad it got the green light because it isn’t the type of show to have much mass appeal and I like weirder shows.

Fuck you old man

Yes

kind of yeah

>this is the best show I've seen
shills are getting desperate sage city