CARMELA NO

CARMELA NO

Attached: vNimHzb.jpg (1366x771, 114.43K)

PETERED.com

Did Lorne Michaela fuck Pete's mom or something? Why is he trying so hard to keep that guys career afloat?

hes a FAAAAAAG

She's a stupid peta freak. V disappointing

goddammit
just as i got carmela pilled i find this out

Attached: the-sopranos-quotes-2.jpg (1000x750, 139.79K)

Carmella is cute.

I remember when Pete Davidson came on as a guest on Talking Sopranos as a self proclaimed “super fan” and you could tell he probably has seen the show twice tops. He had the most basic shit to say about the show, including that Tony was his favorite character.

Attached: 2C740C75-B800-4152-9F03-EDABE3558BA4.jpg (1242x1550, 196.22K)

She walks around that fuckin' mansion with her $500 shoes and diamond rings and acts like buttah wouldn't melt in her mouth

CARHMELA YO STOPIDH FAKIN HOOR

why is artie in there?

I've seen it like 4.5 times and Tony is still my favourite.

He was just dropping off some cannelloni for Junior. It has bechamel on it, so only 5 or 6 hours out of the fridge, tops.

You probably have a good reason why, when he was struggling to say anything other than it was the first that came to mind

He doesn’t want moneybags Petey leaving SNL. Lorne Michaels is famously a dickhead who wants to take credit/responsibility for giving people the exposure and mentoring to become successful. He’s mentored so many comedians/comedic writers who, knowing Lorne to be a douchebag, decide to take their exposure and go make a name for themselves. Mulaney, Hader, Glover, the list goes on. All dudes who got big on or cut their teeth at SNL and after a few years went on to do better things.
The years go on, the writing doesn’t get better, the comedic actors worsen, and Lorne is trying to keep SNL relevant. Now all he has is Pete.

The Sopranos and Always Sunny have the worst fanbases of any show
>DUDE LETS JUST SPAM LINES FROM THE SHOW LMAO

GABAGOOOOOOOL

The Sopranos sub used to be pretty based until every reply has turned into completely unrelated quotes

Sunny has great lines but a terrible fanbase.

nah i like reading through the youtube comments on sopranos clips. some of the comments can be pretty funny and there's usually a thread where people want to actually discuss the scene.

You must be one miserable faggot

It does get a little annoying reading the shinebox or varsity quote for the 300th time.

Bro, everybody loves Pete Davidson.

Attached: 9358854B-0DAA-4196-860A-8DF5E50290C8.jpg (641x680, 61.83K)

kek fuck niggers that unironically do this

Rich and beautiful elite women with access to any man on the planet simp for a butthole eyed goblin because of his dick

suifuel

Millennial, Zoomer, Gen X and noe even Boomer women want Pete. Now he just has to cuck Biden for that Silent Gen pussy

Attached: 1622034200932.png (1400x1600, 2.89M)

Isn’t she in Avatar 2?

Nigger

I’ve seen Jon Hamm’s bulge, Pete looks like a eunuch