/bcs/ Better Call Saul

Axe and Grind edition

Old:

Attached: 1652738518192_1652738228267.jpg (1152x1440, 341.16K)

TONIGHT
Hello, Jimmy...

Attached: 1533607748616.png (584x591, 107.42K)

Realistically, what kind of person will Flynn grow up to be? Won’t he get bullied relentlessly for being the son of a meth kingpin?

How would he view Walt once he reads about the entire truth? What about his relationship with Skylar??

>That tie
Howard is going to die today.

Based

season 2 should have ended on "Chicanery" desu, its kinda weird seeing such an iconic episode not be a season finale desu

He turns out to be a impotent Any Forums poster seething and crying about the blacks and trannies and blaming them for himself being loser NEETcel.

57 minutes until it airs

is episode 7 gonna be the last one of the first half of this season?

SAY IT

Attached: say it.jpg (651x703, 63.09K)

Lantern was arguably just as strong of an episode.

That whole sequence with Chuck destroying the house was chilling

probably would moved have out of New Mexico after he finishes college, too many painful memories there

Is Brettygood worth watching or should I wait for Netflix?

One more after

Attached: file.png (637x169, 46.11K)

Better Call a Piece of Shit

Attached: 1652245702630.png (640x639, 89.92K)

Stream link?

Has BCS not been a huge failure compared to BB?

I hear nonsense like it is arguably better than Breaking Bad which it clearly is not but even commercially noone talka about it? Normies dont care about it so I imagine the ratings are horrible?

I am a huge Bob Odenkirk fan so I kibda hope this is not the case

I have complete amnesia of entire seasons of this show and I refuse to rewatch because fuck Vince and his long shots of ice cream.

"find out on the last season of BCS"

Brettygud

Kintotube

Incredibly based
Reddit show, both shows

>takes the mic and the spotlight from Jimmy on what was supposed to be his night for becoming a lawyer
That said the next scene shows him really caring about his brother bringing him a trashcan if he gets sick and asking him what he wants for breakfast. Chuck is too complicated for normies who only see him as good/bad

upstairs jackhole

>reddit spacing
didn't read L.O.L.

Just shows the masses are plebs. Pearls before swine

Epic! Post it again!

>TONOITE

Attached: file.png (2197x1463, 2.46M)

are we pretending streaming doesnt exist

ENTER

Attached: 1652468239021.png (1209x427, 28.39K)

BCS doesn't have the epic science bitch moments, so a lot of BrBa fans can't enjoy it. Same universe doesn't mean same genre. If you enjoyed BrBa for the character stuff, then BCS is a better version of that. If you liked BrBa "because each episode was better than the last one", then BCS will probably be "boring and full of filler".
That's the honest answer.

I don’t think Jimmy took that the wrong way, he wanted Chuck to get on stage.

Chuck was the jealous one, Jimmy was just happy.

Soipranos "le gabagool xD" shit is worse

Based

For whom does the bell toll?

has it been critically and financially succeseful?

>normies
nigger get a grip.

BCS sisters... it's over

who cares nigger im just here to see the kino unfold you can take your gay spacing somewhere else

Did you not watch the second last episode of BrBa? Almost all those questions were answered.
Walt Jr will grow up fine, because he was already close enough to being an adult, when he found out, and was poor long enough that the $10 million "donation" won't turn him into a spoiled bitch brat adult.
Holly might be a trust fund spoiled baby though.

Tell me again.