Why do you guys hate this again?

Sincerely ni/g/g/a

Attached: 1630278527818.jpg (729x1080, 220.07K)

I don’t.

I didn't ask.

I liked it more than Inception, less than Interstellar though.

please thing about the logic behind the plot. now think about how adamantly people defend nolan as an intelligent writer. that’s why it’s annoying.

This movie was one of the most boring things ever. Zoned out half way through. Only good part was the fight he had with his backwards moving self.

tenet is a knock off of a superior film

Attached: EEC5A0EA-93C4-4903-836B-E9A106134D59.jpg (1000x1500, 1.96M)

>small nine eleven
i sleep

>please thing about
lmao

I enjoy its soundtrack honestly

It's based until the final act when it runs out of steam, like pretty much all his films.

dammit lmao btfo by a minor spelling error. opinion voided, will kill self

I don't, it's a fun movie with a stupid concept

The concept was cool but it didn't need to turn into end of the universe type shit.

The lead sucks and Nolan can't write dialogue.

I didn't ask you dumbass.

YA SEETHE?

Too difficult to understand. I think it's one of those movies made for math guys or something.

In general, I liked the film, but the scenes regarding reverse entropy were the standouts for me. Very enjoyable.

I ordered my hot sauce an hour ago

>please thing about
so this is the iq of the people who shit on nolan huh

I feel like it's the reverse for me; it's genuinely one of the coolest sci fi concepts I have seen attempted in a very long time, but it's just too improbable of a task to properly film from the start. I feel like to fully grasp the possibilities of the concept of opposing directions of cause and effect could be written into a modern masterpiece by a proper autist, but the whole thing just comes off as a rushed Nolan fever dream.