Norm, are you an underage mexican prostitute?

Then please don't touch me.

Attached: bobbie.li.great.dishonor.jpg (1280x720, 37.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/oofi8b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't understand how the Twitter cancel fags haven't hopped on that yet. it would be hilarious for the public opinion of him to completely 180 as he poses as a victim

There zero chance he did not molest his younger brother.

Where did he say the hooker was underaged?

streamable.com/oofi8b
>powerfucking a crying 12 year old

why has there been so many Bobby Lee threads lately? i just watched him episode on the Normcast 2 weeks ago and thought he sucked.

there's some gay podcast drama about him and his wife or some shit, really gay

norm is a faggot

He didn’t mention an age anywhere in the video

You faggots really need to stop concerning yourself with who is fucking who z-list celebrity. You sound like fucking women.

There is no public opinion on Bobby Lee most people don't know who he is unless they saw him on Mad TV 20 years ago

>looks like Natalie Portman
>from Leon the Professional

It's only immoral if he didn't pay her

Someone's trying to paint him as a spineless cuck when everyone already knows that.

No one like you, Brendan

go tug some dogs you filipino whore

He has an arsenal of Hollywood is racist against Asian stories he can drop so they won't even try

Because White women don't feel professionally or sexually threatened by Asian men. The entire meToo movement is women subliminally acting out their sexual urges.

What I got from it is Bobby’s wife and Annie Lederman said Brendan Shaub cheats on his wife so he threatened to sue them/expose that she cheats on Bobby. She basically said that “everyone knows” what he wants to expose, including Bobby. I gave up hearing any more because I realized they’re all not funny

So is Schaub really making these threads? Lol.

His girlfriend dated a 18 year old at 12 years old. I think thats the OC in the Philipines

based and good taste

Doesn’t say shit about the age