Imagine drinking at 1am on a tuesday morning

imagine drinking at 1am on a tuesday morning

Attached: 1652389252760.jpg (680x608, 34.93K)

Its 6:17 pm for me right now. Thanks for reminding me to go get a case of steel reserve

ok. What now?

Imagien drinking 45 pints in two hours.

This time last year I was drinking a 12 pack of nutrl 7%, smoke 2 joints throughout the night and staying up till 5am playing video games (while being racist over voice chat) and watching movies in the background then when i was finished all my drugs id reheat Chinese food or pizza that I had purchased the day prior and I'd eat it completely fucked up and dizzy, stumble my way to bed, collapse, fall asleep, and wake up at 2pm with oven being left on and the kitchen being a fucking disaster with food all over the floor. Then I'd do it all again the next night. What a self destructive cycle, and I wasted so much money on it. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a great fun

couldnt be me

Its "Im a clinically depresssed alchoholic" somewhere! time to crack open a fifth and finish it in 1 hour! haha im so quirky

Its over

Ok

Attached: 1649314395965.webm (576x1024, 1.68M)

it hasnt begun

Bros…….

she means the dick, right?

thats a fella, fella

Trannies I can abide by. But a british flag used as anything other than a doormat? Now you've gone too far you fish looking ass dood.

Probably cockmoggs me
it’s over

im pissdrunk atm so probably
but sober? I bet not

how big do you think he is? is he bigger than my small 6 incher?

this tranny is literally 4 inches, i doubt they've run into someone smaller, i mean come on no one is that small. just tik tok bait

how the fuck would I know

>this tranny is literally 4 inches
shame

When did you give up on life user?

Could be with an asian

As a married manI need to go back. My life is hell.

>she