Philosophy of Avatar

So who is right and which path is the one to take?

Attached: E4424C8C-8F55-4FB5-9DA8-431BAC3687FF.jpg (1079x1337, 1.61M)

>We have been free of disease for centuries

That's not how evolution works lmao

>which path is the one to take
For you? >>Reddit

reddit rebuttal

being in connection with nature and your ancestors is infinitely more based then muh technology

but...but...credit scores and tiktok, we can't live without those things!!

Would you betray your race to fuck a blue cat and worship a tree?

theres plenty of pre industrial cultures in history that razed their own environment with excessive farming, logging and hunting and collapsing into tribal infighting and killing eachother over dwindling resources.

I'd rather live in the comfort of electricity and indoor plumbing than calling on muh ancestors because it stopped raining and I lack the tools to figure out why

In a fucking heartbeat. It's not really betraying your race, it's more like betraying your species. Na'vi aren't a race like asian or mexican.

Should have hauled a meteorite and glassed the entire forest. Fuck furries from orbit.

green text is retarded

Bottom portion is some heavy incel cope. It in no way refutes anything in the top (based) post.

Oh, what's that? You can commune with different species via unique biochemistry? Wow.. that's nice..

Humans took the Na'vi race and created perfect remote-control organic bodies with 1:1 response times, that can do everything the Na'vi can do (including communing/controlling other life on Pandora). There is a theme of duality in the movie, but Humans in Avatar are so far above the Na'vi, it isn't even a contest.

Both are wrong.

Attached: Alien queen.jpg (1200x812, 221.2K)

yeah absolutely, they've got it made

>top: corporate bootlicker waging war in foreign land
>bottom: trad natives protecting their homeland from foreign invaders
Which one do you think?

Mr. Cameron was really upset by the people in this thread failing to understand that the evil military man is bad and evil. He hasn't come out of his trailer all night. Thanks a lot, it's probably going to take a week of coaxing with Collector's Edition The Terminator action figures before he's willing to come out and work again.

>t avid redditor

>no gigantic lactating tits
>no huge childbearing hips
>no massive pregnant belly
>laying eggs instead of birthing live offspring

Predictable.

technology is nature.

trust, you don't want the xeno queen to do live birth.
God, Ressurection was an absolutely awlful movie

No but I would also not travel to a hostile alien planet to make sure Elon Musk the fourth becomes a quadrillionaire.

There should be a balance between the two.

this

Attached: o fug.png (346x357, 169.1K)

neither of those quotes are from the movie
autism thread

Live birth = child moves down through the cervix through the birth canal and out of the vagina. Resurrection was just a chestburster but through the belly. It was a cop out and you know it.

lol, hit a nerve I see. Don't worry I'm sure Elon Musk will soon notice how much you suck his cock on twitter and decide to make you his heir.

The left can't meme

>t. golem