What do you want to see in The Batman sequel?

What do you want to see in The Batman sequel?

Attached: the-batman-robert-pattinson-1-ac6949e-e1646825975650.jpg (618x412, 35.72K)

Mad Hatter

Black Mask and/or Killer Croc. Maybe Mister Freeze.

1) mister freeze or clayface as the main villain + killer croc or grundy as a side character/villain

2) him fucking selina in the cat suit

3) more promotions like this

Attached: 1652724858601.jpg (546x683, 87.77K)

A complete reboot. This one sucks.

Bane

Attached: batman-arkham-origins.jpg (1800x900, 227.42K)

more detective work, maybe professor pyg or victor zazz
more stealthy batman too, would like to see him stalk scared guys with guns

bump.

He's like 24, they could just reboot his personality. Imagine like Spiderman 3 except he becomes more straight-edge.

1 hour shorter runtime.

It can’t go past 2 hours

>mr freeze
yeah I'm thinking based
That or posion ivy. I'd like a more "grounded" version of her as a kino bioterrorist without all the ebin overkill plant powers

I don't want a sequel to this piece of shit

cope snyderfag

Pattinsons like 35 he just looks like a bitch

Nigger there hasn't been a decent Batman movie in 15 years

>Black Mask

can't wait for the cgi scene of a rabid racoon mauling his face

>Movie is set 2 year later
>There has been almost no crime, Batman is bored
>Decides to start caring about his business
>Entire movie is Bruce Wayne being a businessman
>At the very end the Joker gives birth to The Joker Baby
>The Joker Baby swears vengeance on Batman for allowing Roe v Wade to be overturned since his father was raped and became boypregnant

Court of Owls would go well, but honestly I'd prefer an even smaller scale story to Gotham destruction level shit again. Every Batman movie is Gotham getting leveled.

Having Batman solving Professor Pyg mystery would be great. Batman lowkey psychological thrillers would be a nice change.

I think the current direction is great. I’d like to see some critiques of objectivism. I think the flooded city will be a perfect tabula rasa for that kind of story. Some new businessmen that pop up and take over trying to rebuild the city and using low income slavery to do it. It would be a good way to continue to shine a light on wealth inequality. And maybe the businessman is also using technology that affects the climate and they can have a message about climate change in there as well. I think Batman as a vehicle for discussing social issues is great and The Batman has done the best job of it so far. It would be a good thing to continue in that vein for the sequel and I think critiquing objectivism and unrestricted capitalism is very important in these days.

I wish this tripnigger would fuck off forever.