What shows pertain to the demiurge or gnosticism?

What shows pertain to the demiurge or gnosticism?

Attached: 422 (1).jpg (2356x1403, 197.59K)

The Man Who Fell To Earth is the essential gnostic kino.

Demiurge a meme. Worry about God not made up 'architects'

1976?

obligatory The Matrix

Of course.

>wisdom is... le woman
gnosticism is a satanic globohomo meme

Meme for christcucks who want to feel special

I know none.
I've been reading some fanfic that feels a lot like it though. Protagonist seems like the demiurge looking into what he created without realizing it.

Raised by Wolves

Ergo Proxy

>t. Assblaster archon

Dark City

Wisdom is a woman according Greek mythology and even proverbs pronouns wisdom as a female.
Stay assblasted.

God a meme. Worry about me

Since Gnosticism is an offshoot of early Christianity, why did Plotinus go at-length attacking Gnosticism but never mention Christianity itself? I don't get it.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Gonna lay down a huge protip for gnostics.
Wisdom is empty, it isn't knowledge. It's naive, it's ignorant.
You can never learn the truth if you think you know it already. Don't predict, be prepared for anything.

Attached: earthling fucking shits.jpg (1023x680, 103.06K)

Why is all "deep" media just repackaged gnosticism? Is this really the absolute bottom of the rabbit hole?

Attached: 1461214641604.jpg (1080x720, 299.08K)

Every single tranny show.

You are all heretics and you're going to burn in hell.

Because wisdom is seductive but will eventually leave you for a younger man.

Because gnosticism is at a nexus point between
>spirituality
>madness
>societal criticism
>cosmic horror
>history
>philosophy
>deep state politics

Attached: 1634287534931.png (750x593, 267.04K)

Because Gnosticism is older than Christianity itself, gnostics schools studied ancient egyptian tradition, buddhism, Plato's work, hermeticism etc. This is what important renaissance men understood, Marsilio Ficino, Giovanni Mirandola and basically everyone who was part of the Platonic Academy in Florence. This is also what Freemasonry studies and is about too.

Strange Angel (2018)

> Is this really the absolute bottom of the rabbit hole?

Pretty much

Feria on Netflix. Spanish show, literally zero niggers, naked women on every scene, including underages.

Why is every profound insight or statement just something the Romans came up with thousands of year ago?

Because humans aren’t nearly as complicated as we like to think and everything since the fall of rome has been a glorified spinning of wheels. Of course had the Romans taken the steam engine seriously, we’d have colonized the solar system by now.

because he saw christians as weird platonists

Samael fucked Lilith, adam’s first wife then went on to create the material world
For that i loathe him

i like that dumb ball thing fucking romans got to degenerate

Attached: 1613958217399.png (955x523, 192.11K)