If you found a million in cash, would you really go back to your bumpkin wife and her pain-in-the-ass mother?

If you found a million in cash, would you really go back to your bumpkin wife and her pain-in-the-ass mother?

Attached: D8ED9F2B-6427-475A-96B3-C669DB977144.jpg (385x256, 17.24K)

He told Carson that he blew most of it on whores and whiskey, if you bothered paying attention.

Just because you're a disloyal piece of a shit doesn't mean everyone else is.

She was only in the movie for like 15 minutes and that was enough for me to waifu her, so yes.

She’s cute.

She's beautiful but better in boardwalk empire.
Low-key crush on her like a schoolgirl ngl

its the raccoon t-shirt

MUY CHEELDREN

How was this movie so fucking good?
Every character felt perfect.

One should only be loyal if there's something to gain from that loyalty, otherwise what's the point?

She was the type of wife to get a million dollars and not want to spend it all on shoes.

yea ofc i would im not some asshole. i wouldn't do the same he did though, i'd get the fuck out with her

She's fucking abysmal in Boardwalk Empire holy shit nigger some of the worst acting ever

Probably because it had good directors adapting good source material

>Scottish actress Kelly MacDonald (Choke, The Merry Gentleman) comes into the candle shop I'm doing an internship at
>bewitched.jpg
>She approaches me, holding up a Hickory Spice candle
>"Does this smell good when it's lit up?"
>I do a spot-on Scottish accent sometimes to amuse myself and even sometimes my friends
>Think about putting it on to flatter/seduce her
>Decide not to. Go with
>"Not as good as you."
>"Excuse me?"
>It didn't come out as smooth as I intended, and even though she smells exceptional, I cover
>"Not as good as the blue." I point to the nearest blue candle, "Seafoam. It's great."
Seafoam wasn't even that great and counter intuitive, because it's more tropical fruity as opposed to the autumnal domestic sweetness of the Hickory Spice and the Roasted Pumpkin candles she ended up getting. I didn't even get her number and only worked there another two months.

if I had a wife that cute I'd be banging her all the time and wouldn't have found the money

This is the opposite of loyalty.

Nice pasta.

Big talk.

She was only 15 when she met Llweyln in the book.

It’s probably cuz I’m a beaner, but you’re telling me that you wouldn’t want a cute southern soft skinned pale chick like her? The BBL diaper butts of today are okay for a shag, but not for something you’d want to purposefully impregnate. Point being, I’d settle down w her a million times before I’d settle down with one of my own race, or a bimbo bitch.

2.4 million. And sure. What I wouldn't do it go back with some dang agua.

if you like her, obviously
retard

Can they keep away the Minotaur?

How is one million going to change your life? That's enough to buy a house and not have to work for 10-20 years tops if you're frugal.

>girls with southern accents

Attached: awK046l.gif (400x304, 1.95M)