Movies about bravery and following your dream against all odds?

Movies about bravery and following your dream against all odds?

Attached: Capture.png (1064x645, 572.9K)

The Brave Little Toaster

>flew in a private jet because his dog was too fat
was this real or just an excuse to not be in an airplane with commoners

Given his dogs are pretty much seniors, and he's got the means I can't blame him. I'd do the same thing, especially with how long the trip would be. I wouldn't want to deal with potential problems that could happen to the dogs in transit from UK to Japan.

Anyways, now that he's "retired" he has lost his edge. 2015-2018 pewdipie was his peak.

so brave to just chuck money at whatever your random whims are wow how did he muster the courage

kinda. All the airlines had a weight limit for pet+carrier that was too low for his dogs. Even the luggage weight limits for most japanese airlines is really low, but they didnt check when I went. There was still a chance theyd make him put the dogs in the cargo bay so i guess he didnt want to risk it. Probably wouldve been fine though

>Reads Mishima once

go back to int

>cuckchanner
lmao

go back to bant

test

I know that being happy for rich people is cringe but I'm glad /ourguy/ finally made it

>pretend to be pro-refugee and all the other liberal shit that's ruining the west
>escape to a place that has none of that once they realize the desutrction it's causing
>literally breathing a huge sigh of relief when he realizes he will never have to look out for ""certain"" people anymore

somday I will get my revenge on people like this

what happened?

Don't forget

>makes the said place worse by their presence

he moved to japan after three years of trying to move to japan

>Pewdiepie is considered /ourguy/ by Any Forums because he said the N word, said "SJW bad" and hosted Ben Shapiro meme review
Glad I'm not subscribed to him anymore

Absolutely none of those reasons are why I consider him /ourguy/.

what do you mean 'trying'

Japan doesn't want white piggus

You'd think the Nippon would rather the swede instead of the Korean and brazillian fags

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-195009_YouTube.jpg (1079x469, 106.51K)

For years I heard everybody on here enthuse about this guy but everytime I looked at his videos it was always the same clickbait reaction garbage as everything else pushed by the algorithm. People call him redpilled, but he supported BLM and has an exclusive contract with Jewtube, so he's clearly not a threat to anyone. He seems like another gatekeeper if anything. What's the appeal?

why does he want to go there anyway

like permanently moved?
good for him, I guess.

how's his Japanese? last time I heard him try and speak he sounded barely N5

And what are the true reason then? Because I can't see more that him pandering to neo nazis and Any Forumstards

what does this guy even do anymore
just release videos day in day out until he dies?
so this is it isn't it

Because it's an ethnostate and he's a weaboo

yes
until he moves again i guess

Total waste of time and money

No n-words

More importantly, does he managed to have a child with Marzia?

you sound like someone who knows what he's talking about, neo-nazis and Any Forumstards definitely love Ben Shapiro. Hahahaha you fucking retard.

what kind of visa did he need to go there permanently?

You haven't explained why Felix is /ourguy/ tho

He just does livestreams here and there, might do a video on some stupid shit solo or with one of his friends. He's essentially retired so he just makes videos whenever he needs extra cash I'm guessing. Now that he's moved to Japan I doubt he'll put out much content anymore. He's at a spot where a lot of youtubers and streamers dream to be.

You don't need visas when you have money

he has a 5-year business visa. i suppose he'll work on getting permanent stay.

>anymore

Attached: goslingKface.jpg (749x749, 111.22K)

I fucking hope he does, I don't want to act like children are the most important thing in the world but if a married couple just ends up raising pugs for the rest of their lives and not have kids then that's some sad shit.

this weeb idiot isn't gonna make it in japan they're intolerant af of gaijins he needs a reality check and quit being a queer and move to sweden and be a swede

Isn't it incredibly hard to live in Japan if aren't fluent in Japanese?

Honestly there's nothing wrong if a couple decide to not have children, after all is their choice of life

Not the person you were responding to, I'm just laughing at you. i'll give you this though: he's just some internet retard who's made a good life for himself, and is probably at least kinda racist. because i'm not someone who's filled with resentment, when I see threads about how he's doing well, I feel good for him. I've never watched him consistently but I've seen the whole saga through osmosis, from him being the most annoying, retarded youtube nigger, to the nazi shit, to jews coming after him, to him heading off into the sunset, and I'm happy for him. He's /ourguy/ because somehow he's the kind of person you want to root for. Also I like Mishima, man that fag could write.

*ruins your narrative*

Attached: abr.jpg (640x640, 271.53K)

not if you are a multi-millionaire

shut up you literal faggot

He's going to live in a bubble for 3-4 years, learn and forget hiragana and katakana and ~50 kanjis, then move to some westoid country

You know there's no good justification if the only thing you can muster is "well it's their choice".

these
he's a naive trust fund retard

i don't need to justify it, they do.

Wtf is this zoomer shit you absolute faggot

>trust fund
ESLs genuinely need to kill themselves off this site.

What kind of sadistic monster would bring innocent life into the current hellscape of ours?

is he aware that a superior country exists less than 600 miles away?
he must have anime brainrot

Attached: korean genepool.jpg (2623x2590, 1.48M)