If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward...

>If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, then brother that person is a piece of shit
…why?

Attached: A476EE41-FC76-4B1D-86EC-D6C6E225DDB3.png (1334x750, 3.14M)

Because in the end it's still a selfish act.
Not saying I agree with it myself, if you're retarded maybe it's a good thing you believe in heaven. That way you don't go around raping and murderi-

Bc it implies they're inherently a piece of shit and the only thing making them decent is the expectation of a divine reward

God has struck this heathen down.

a lesson in morality from mr i fucked my partners wife

>just be a miserable fuck because there’s no reward instead

The Bible doesn't even give you good morals. There's countless passages justifying or condoning rape, slavery, torture, murder, basically any terrible act you can think of
Who knew that a book written by schizophrenic desert people 2500 years ago isn't a good basis for modern morality?

>you haven't done anything for me
>you did it for yourself
bros...

Attached: 1644124155766_god.jpg (1630x1080, 184.61K)

> Actually, in '88 it wasn't legally rape.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-16 174129.png (865x481, 409.12K)

> What do you think the average IQ of this crowd is, Marty?

Or you can be a good person without someone dangling a carrot in front of you.

*tips*

BUT I WANT THAT FUCKING CARROT

Attached: 653457754.jpg (400x388, 39.55K)

Cringe. Literally name one person. Atheist cope.

You can't have morality without God.

christcucks still seethe to this day lmao. This thread just proves Rust's point.

Ever watched that chink instant classic The Sadness, currently streaming on Shudder in North America (and maybe elsewhere)? In that movie, a virus infects about 15-20% of the population who promptly start raping, torturing and murdering their fellow humans because it's what they always wanted to do. Free of societal bonds and the opioid nature of Christianity, that is how many "devout Christians" would go on a murder spree in the world.

(btw that movie is fucking disturbing in its own right and boasts a ton of awesome practical gore effects)

why

Would it be immoral to rape th last living woman if she didn't want to have sex with you and would take the entirety of human existence with her? If you weren't an incel you'd know most women fantasise about rape.

Would it be immoral to enslave brutal savages who plundered your lands and raped your women, or would it be moral to kill them or set them free so they can do it again?

Imagine being a moral absolutist because the cultural zeitgeist demands it. Absolutely dumb as shit like all atheists.

There is no "god".

t. 75 IQ

most people are kept in line for fear of the prison and nothing else

Attached: 1651271469019.jpg (429x600, 69.84K)

I think all people are selfish
Feeling good is a reward too

You aren’t wrong but you are disregarding the vast majority of the text

2 people cant repopulate the earth anyways, you rape her because you want to, not because of some mission for survival

and germans plundered and burned all of europe and we didnt kill every last one of them. self defense and vengeance are not the same thing

good thing you added that hyphen last second, user

>plays the "AKSHUALLY WOMEN FANTASIZE ABOUT RAPE"
>calls someone else an incel

throwing stones in a glass house

cultural tradition is the basis for morality. it existed long before people even learned how to write

is this the reddit thread?

yes because who is your kid supposed to reproduce with?

There answer is always "because God said so" and point to some taken out of context verse that they don't understand.

But wouldn't God know?

every single preacher that admitted that the only thing stopping them from committing murder is that a heaven exists somewhere.
it's fucking easy to find them on the internet 'cause it's a very real thing when you discuss religion from time to time.

morality is self interestest + consequentialism.. if the reward for doing something hideous is more than the punishment then you've got people raping
and killing.

no matter how much we try to forget this it's always reduced to "if the guy you're trying to kill/murder/treat like shit is bigger than you then don't do it."
it also applies to "if weaklings join forces or are clever than you then don't do shit"
people are inherently selfish and the day they discover that God may not even exists, they're gonna degenerate and pervert themselves to death
meanwhile those who thought about the problem of morality independent of any god/state will inherit earth it's just a matter of time (of course maybe jesus returns before that..who knows)

we no longer live under christian laws since the moment we abolished slavery.

If there is no divine judgement, then why shouldn't you just cheat, scam, kill, and steal your way to the top?

The jews really did a number on you

>christcucks still seethe to this day lmao. This thread just proves Rust's point.

Attached: the graph that buck broke libtard.jpg (1024x768, 85.08K)

>Athiests try and make their own morality
>Everything they want to do suddenly becomes morally acceptable.
IMAGINE THAT.
>condones rape
Post verse

Attached: christian_identity.png (460x842, 205.15K)

Yeah i thought i was about to make some sense and while i was typing i realized that it's the other way around in the real world lol. Low iqs are too easy to mind control into violent acts, no matter what they believe.

>this retard literally believes that woman doesn't believe in rape
no wonder pic related happened

Attached: 1619577280000.png (3000x2250, 1.02M)

Why are religious people less suicidal?