What have you CAPESHITTERS done to us ?

Attached: 1652738506278m.jpg (693x1024, 90.71K)

Why are the right and the left so obsessed with Blacks?

>*taps silks chest*
>flat city

The new hot topic

I feel bad for blacks, they are constantly a pawn in the stupid culture war. The little black girl that got cast for the Percy Jackson thing had to turn off her social media because stupid retards were harassing her.

Zack has been bitching non stop for years now. I find it hard to believe this dude was in the service he sounds like a girl scout.

Serves her right for taking a role meant for a white woman.

>dude was in the service he sounds like a girl scout
Army is all sissies now.

>richard c. meyer
>(((meyer)))

he's a jew.

Attached: richard-c-meyer-the-jim-jefferies-show-bent-corner.png (700x443, 74.15K)

they are pawns because in general they have lower iq's, easier to control. remember when they took that guys nobel prize away for claiming that?

Stop capitalizing black. It's not funny even if you do it ironically.

ah yes
a nigcel in the wild
not a common sight

Taking the role was her choice. The internet is not a nice place, no matter how much corporate entities try to sanitize it and astroturf it

blacks are active participants in the culture war, not innocent victims.

lol niggers asked for this

Why were Romans obsessed with Barbarians?

Why were Byzantines obsessed with Turks?

>black people used to be the arbiters of cool
Literally never happened and has always been cope.

"Zack" is actually a white boomer named Richard with several mixed ethnicity children from multiple failed marriages. How do I know this? He's a youtube grifter who reviews shitty comics and has shit taste in movies.

Black people were never the arbiters of cool shut the fuck up

His videos were kind of funny as he went through comics, but it got old fast. Is he still doing stuff? Did his comics turn out good?

Did this nigga just disrespect Family Matters?
Like he know he doesn't do that right?
You don't shit on black TV institutions.

>muh innocent blacks
Fuck off

The CW churns out some really bad capeshit especially when they raceswap. It's pretty cringe.
John Henry Irons aka Steel from Superman and Lois is a black superhero done well. His daughter is cringe and a walking sjw trope but Steel is totally fine. I'd be fine with a Steel spin off series, if done well and no wokeness or very light.

they also did a great job with Tobias Whale on Black Lightning, a totally garbage show but Whale was a great villain and hilarious

Hey, you accepted it. Every step of the way, every moment of "representation" where we all said it was shit and you called us racist. That's you. All of this is because you accepted lame things instead of striving for awesome.