The Pickup Artist

Was it based or cringe?

Attached: mysterypua.jpg (541x811, 89.56K)

Both but mostly based. He knows he's doing cringe just to prove to people that it really doesn't matter how bad you fuck up there there are always more people, what's important is that you try to fuck.

It was certainly entertaining. It should come back.

The show was retarded, his books got me some mentally unhinged/BPD girls
Lifting and not giving a fuck anymore got me normal women tho so I'm not sure this PUA stuff is worth shit, just being a man seems easier and more consistent in terms of results

it literally started the alt-right movement

>manlet
>dress like a gothic q tip
>calls himself mystery
I would rather never see another woman again than to be this fucking dweeb.

Its cringe because its fake as fuck with all the contestants being actors. Its funny as fuck to watch due to how absurd it is at times.

Attached: mystery men.jpg (1056x1500, 320.16K)

he's 6'5"

I honestly wouldn't respect myself if I got laid by dressing like an emo flamingo and insulting women.

Being attractive and not autistic is all that matters

You wish, Pisstery.

I didn't know a person could love Jamiroquai so much...

I don't think he knows what a joke he is and thinks that routines actually work, but yes you are correct. I actually tried some of this stuff on real people like 15 years ago and it was pretty cringe but I actually learned that I had a false fear of approaching women and that I have better success if I just act like myself. Only lesson you really need to learn is that approaching randos isn't intimidating and the more you do it the better you will get.

nah I got some ugly ass friends who get laid more than me, but they generally don't give a fuck and are unapologetic about who they are, which the majority of the autists here would never do due to being cowards/faggots etc
So you can be ugly, but then you have to have balls

he's right, mystery is tall as fuck

>samefaggotry
This is sad like the rest of your appearance and behavior.

>tfw went from completely retarded foreveralone autist to studying PUA show, books, seminars and emulating them perfectly
>tfw spent the next several years creating the greatest cringe compilation ever and got shot down so many times I developed DID to cope with the massive wave of rejection
god I hate mtv and that faggot so very fucking much

im not the other user retard

You failed the recognize the most important lesson.

Attached: inspirational-quote-failure1.jpg (1024x683, 479.26K)

based for the time, cringe now

>hurrr just keep making an ass out of yourself because you're michael jackson
fuck you

What does it matter if you think they're ugly if you're not a homosexual? People who want to fuck men are looking at fundamentally different parts of the body than you are. What you really mean by "not giving a fuck" is being a gymrat until you achieve the look that makes sluts want to suffocate in your armpit.

Do you really think anybody ever remembers you acting like a sperg? Seriously, I'm sure all my friends have their own mental albums of personal cringe archived in their head but I can't name one instance I can think of where somebody I knew tarded out. It's like that for everybody dumbfuck. Nobody cares about you that much.

Attached: pepe-loser-forehead-thumbnail.jpg (200x193, 8.22K)

>I don't care about you retard I'm just continuing to give you (You)s
kys fag